Reviews for Too much pizza and candy
Ghost Love Score chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Still slightly confused but who cares? Getting cool. I shall be saying things like 'Eep' and 'Eeklackawicki' all week now. So it's your fault when my friends go mad and kill me. Oh well...
Ghost Love Score chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Hee hee who cares if it's long? I love rubber duckies. Keep writing!
Ghost Love Score chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
The roles for the goddesses are very very imaginative! The only problem is that I get confused as to who's who.
Ghost Love Score chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I'm loving this. You are a great writer and this has to be one of the funniest stories I've read. Tee Hee hee
Ghost Love Score chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow I love this story it is so cool. It's going on my fave stories list. I especialy love the ending: "BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ALL MIGHTY OR PERISH!"
Blondeggman chapter 15 . 2/28/2005
YAY! And I kind of agree it is a tiny bit out of character. But the Chapter still rocks. I can't wait for the other chappies! OMG! MY BLONDE CHEER! heheheheh~Lauren
monkey chapter 15 . 2/27/2005
*cries* my poor chimp. U sick person. u killed one of my warriors! u're lucky it wasn't one of the invisable ones or else i'd have to kill u. right now, i'll settle for just a nice deep brand in your one of us said that quote... i have a stick... hm... argh! i want a cookie! and i know where it's from i just don't know where it's from! grrness upon u. hm... i'm thinkin' either u or liz or me said it... but i'm not sure. gosh darn it! i dunno. u better tell me school tomorra! argh. thinking...
SumiFritzN chapter 15 . 2/26/2005
Ok, so I think I understand where [insert name of person who said it] said that you were slightly out of character, because there were parts. Like, correct me if I'm wrong, killing off so many ants? You always try to save the spiders people want to squash. Or the pounding head against things, because you usually tell people to stop when they do that. But besides that, it was good. I didn't relize you were the goddess of something you didn't like. Wow. Oh, and that conversation with me and you in like, I dunno... a third or half of the way into the chapter about finding a guy or something of that nature sounded disturbingly familiar. Perhaps that's why you put it in? Oh, and that quote thingy. Agh, is that from Princess Bride? or am I totally making it up? Because I think that's where it's from, but I can't remember where in the movie if that's it. Oh well. Long review. Hope you enjoy. Can't wait for the rest of the story!~Nikki~
Shuyan chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is a great story...I love your charecters and the way you set them up. If you have any spare time can you check out my story Sword Of The Rightful Hand?
monkey chapter 14 . 1/30/2005
hey... that's my cattle prod! No fair! He can't steal it! that's just not right! grrness... Colleen & I better get him back soon! *waves cattle prod threateningly*
SumiFritzN chapter 14 . 1/29/2005
Jason and Aphrodite? AH. Scary thoughts. It was all pretty much in character, with one exception. There were a few parts where he decided he wouldn't get involved, but somehow... I dunno, I think he probably would. But that's the only thing I can think of that's critical. I wanted to let you know that your writing for this story started out really really well. I loved the language you started out using, and the variety of words and everything. But as the story has progressed I can see it changing. Evolving I guess. It's really cool. You keep getting better and better and better (and, like I said before, it started out great). It's awesome. Great job!
Blondeggman chapter 13 . 12/30/2004
YAY! UR THE BEST LINDZOID! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
monkey chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
AWESOME! It ended way too soon. And those jokes were horrible. Just in case you didn't know already... And exactly what was the "old fashioned method" It sounds like fun. Too bad I can't do it for real... *sniffs pathetically then grins evilly*
poetic abortion chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
I laughed my ass off while reading this. Lol Great jog Lellida-san ! ::dances::

~ Noelle ~
Cloud Burst chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
LOL, great story u got there, sorry i didnt read it earlier! man ur friends must be really honoured to hav themselves in it , i envy them lol
anyways, keep writing! . heheh, thongs lol, i dun think they had thongs bak then lol!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »