Reviews for Too much pizza and candy
Becca chapter 10 . 6/29/2004
Your friends have a problem with kissing and telling.
Whatever happened to just smirking to yourself and letting everyone guess what happened?
Geez.
LINDSAY I WANT TO SEE YOUR CHAPTER UP. NOW.
*cracks whip*
Also, get me out of these damn Elysian Feilds!
-Becca, Goddess of Evil Glares
SumiFritzN chapter 10 . 6/26/2004
Hey! I finally got onto a computer who's internet works! Yay. Good chapter! I'm glad to see that SOMEONE isn't being as lazy as me. Well... it looks like Lauren updated as well, so I guess I'm the only person lagging behind with updates this summer. It's like my next thing to do on my 'To Do' list thingy. Yeah. Which do you suggest I update? Oh well, it's not like I'll be able to check for an answer any time soon, so scratch that. Whatever comes to my mind first I guess. But this isn't supposed to be about me, it's supposed to be about your chapter. So ok. These things are hard, especially when I have nothing to say, other than yay. The whole bug thing was really gross... I think I would've been a LOT more disgusted than I was, but that's ok. You got my reaction alright. So Aubrey gets to ride around for free from a ton of guys? How unfair. She gets to be really lazy. Gr... ANYWAYS! Who's next? lol. Another question I won't be able to check for the answer. Oh well. Good Job! Can't wait till next time :)
~Nikki~
Funky777 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
ok...?
Blondeggman chapter 9 . 4/29/2004
i love this chappie. how long did it take to write this chap?
~Lauren
Becca chapter 9 . 4/29/2004
YAY!
LOVE IT!LOVE IT!
YAHO!
So...do I get to kill small furry animals while in the Elysian Fields? You know...I could really do some damage while there...
Blondeggman chapter 8 . 4/17/2004
YAY! I love this chappie! so your doing a bit of foreshadowing?lol! KEEP WRITING!
SumiFritzN chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
I LOVE the teddy bears! Ok...so I'm just gonna kinda go through everything that I really liked about this chapter, since like...yeah. Sorry. I've got NOTHING helpful to say, except, when's my chapter? lol j/k. I'm not gonna start bothering you about it. But anyways... here we go. The 'Dad' part instead of God was cool. I was so confused at first, but then I was like WOW! She's right! And then, since I am too lazy to go through and tell you everything else I REALLY like the part about the voodoo Jason doll! (Aren't you happy I gave you the idea so long ago? hehe) Then I burst out screaming when Apollo and Aphrodite came into the 'recovery room'. That was...so Jason. lol Good Job! Can't wait to read more! :) (O! Good song is on right now! "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi. I haven't heard this song in FOREVER! Ok... that was way random.) Back to the story. GREAT JOB! hehe Bye!
Blondeggman chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
LINDSAY! I LOVE MY CHAPPIE! ARES! just so all of u ppl who review...IM LAUREN!ahAHE
Blondeggman chapter 6 . 2/28/2004
YAY! my chapter is next! ARES! GREAT CHAPPIE!
kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
where the hell is the megan chapter i heard you talking about at school? your fans are waiting...
Blondeggman chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
a red scarf? i dont like red. but every thing else is fine lol. *cough cough*
dancing in the rain goddess chapter 5 . 1/1/2004
hey, love your new chapter! see you in school.
katie
the-real-mo chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
thank you for the cameo appearance... i think... haha it's great and thanks for making the chapters longer! lookin' forward to a winter break, here... haha no more stupid school.
update soon! and again!
-mo
One Winged Angel's Lover chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
Great! I love it! Update soon! You're going on my favorites!
Blondeggman chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
yayayayayayayayaya! ARES! i love being in the story! ah! lol its about time that u put this thing on fictionpress! lol
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3