Reviews for This Side Upside Down
Ferzhul chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
read the story over and it's still cool. been awhile celia. check out my story Vane. i'd love your input.
Ferzhul chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
more where's the rest. celia you left alot out of the story there should be more.
Zelia Theb chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Hehe nice commentary "Who wrote that spell?"
A sweet little interlude.
Gaara chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Yay! I loved it Usa-ko...but it's so sad...I hope that they meet each other again! Aishiteru!
Zelia Theb chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Oh goodness!
Well first off; bout time you updated! *Cheers*
I'm very curious about how this is going to work. Is it possible to have some sort of item or note that will remind them of each other? I wonder what will happen!
Gaara chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
finally! I've been waiting on this for a long time...I'm hoping you plan on updating more soon! I love it, keep it up! I hope they dun end up never seeing each other again...now...I should prolly leave before people start wondering when I'm gonna update...
ALYSSA chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
dude bunny i dont think our friend from th3 /\/0rth \/\/ould say sum 0v t/-/at lol i think im in lov3 with u
Gaara chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
alright, a new chapter! I love this story, and that how little pac-man thing, very nice. Keep it up Bun, I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Smiley-chan chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
oh, man. kidnapping Orlando Bloom...bad, bad. Everyone knows I already stole him. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Smiley-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Hah! That's cute...and explaination of the human concience. Lol. Micheal Jackson? XD. You'll be on my favorites list, k?
Zelia Theb chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
"What? Kidnap Orlando Bloom and make him wear unbuttoned wet white shirts, and blue jeans?"
Nada has good taste!
*smacks the crashed computer* Don't interfere with the story telling again!
joincanada2202 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
ha canada beyond grovy
Zelia Theb chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Not bad. Short but sweet, and does give a little bit of insight as to why Brian does not seem like your average conscience.
Gaara chapter 4 . 12/8/2003
very nice Bun, I had been kinda curious about that whole gray wing thing myself...but now it makes sense! I love the story, keep up the good work!
Zelia Theb chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
Going to keep myself updated on this one. Was glad to see it bumped to the top of the list tonight!