Reviews for The nursery rhyme
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
lol, not scary at all. I like it. Makes me laugh...though i'm sadistic and EVIL!

Nice work. Wouldn't have thought that one up. Keep it up..

P.S. thank for the review _ Much obliged...
Quilir chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Very eerie. Though, it might help to section out the different stanzas more.

Though, I must admit, very disturbing imagry. Very well done.
Damaged chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
0_0 Absolutely breath-taking! I absolutely ADORE this poem! I love dark and twisty things, and this by far made my fav's list! I haven't read something this good in FOREVER! Thank you for sharing it!
Mirrorwind chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hello, Assassin. A strange spate of reviews on my part have led me back here...I had forgotten how comfortable it was on fictionpress! Anyway, no real point to reviewing this, since I viewed the 'creative process', but I think the final is really nice! What kind of mother would sing this to her child, I wonder? Hmm...
MorganceBlade chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
morbid, creepy, gives me chills. ITS GREAT! this is one of the best imagry poems i've read in a while. keep it up!
mb
Laksha chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow, that's really creepy and morbid. I love it. Its very dark, depressing and almost a calm sort of anger about it. You're a great writer, it's cool that you can express your emotions and create beautiful poems. Keep it up.
-Ryanne Moonit
Blue Elven Wind chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Dark and unlike anything else I've read. Your bio page makes this poem doubly morbid. Good use of repition too.