Reviews for To the Point of Destruction
The Remedy chapter 37 . 4/29/2005
Wow. Just wow. All of these could be really amazing songs. I would buy the album. UPDATE!
Nessa chapter 37 . 12/11/2004
O.O
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
nice job with this. i like the ending and how it ends without a conclusion. )
The Alien from Uranus chapter 33 . 6/1/2004
Hey, all these are really good. The only thing I don't like about 'em is that they all reamind me of my ex. Even though we're still friends, I can't stand the thought of him being there and I not able to have him anymore. I guess it's as they say... you don't miss what you haven't had... and you don't realize what you have until it's gone. Eh, but enough about mushy, lovey-dovey crap. I like your poems a lot. I can tell there's a lot of meaning behind them. One question though: Even though it might seem evident through your poems, do guys really fall in love? All I ever hear guys talk about is lust and sex... never about being happy with somebody they LOVE. Or is it just that I've been hanging around all the wrong people?
~Straight from Uranus~
P.S. Thanks for the review on my poem. I'm glad to know someone likes it. Just don't read anything else of mine, because everything else sucks and it'll make me look like a terrible writer.
And All That Could Have Been chapter 36 . 5/31/2004
At the beginning it sounded wrong. And it only got worse. But, after it stopped sounding wrong, it sounded sappy, then sad. Typical but, you're good at what you do. (which sounds wrong as well)
foolish Foxes chapter 35 . 5/31/2004
sry i can't review every chapter I am pretty busey but I have read all the chapters good work. very romantic and yeah so good.
And All That Could Have Been chapter 35 . 5/31/2004
Suddenly I'm very sad. . . . . . ::sniffle:: You'll get that courage someday Richard, and it'l work out. ::sniffle:: BTW, you better update mucho while I'm in D.C, cause when I get back I expect alot of angsty, sappy poetry from you, so that I can review it. ;-)
And All That Could Have Been chapter 34 . 5/28/2004
Aw, Richard, you find a girl who will say yes one of these days.
Lauren chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That is really good!
And All That Could Have Been chapter 33 . 5/27/2004
OM FUCKING GOD RICHARD! That's . . . . it's. . .my favorite sad sappy-ish poem you've ever done. It's heart-breaking.
And All That Could Have Been chapter 32 . 5/27/2004
Sweet and Bitter like dark chocolat, my favorite.
the lorax is coming chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
and then...? "you told me to fuck off and die?"
And All That Could Have Been chapter 31 . 5/9/2004
Damn you. . . . . you could make a living at making people cry.
And All That Could Have Been chapter 30 . 5/9/2004
Wow, Richard, that makes me depressed. Good emotion. :;sniffle::
And All That Could Have Been chapter 28 . 5/8/2004
Richard, it seem you have a fan. How adorable. You've should a whole hell of a lot about who you are on the Fictionpress account, esepcially in this set of poems. One question still remians. Who is this mysterious girl?
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »