Reviews for To the Point of Destruction
Pitch Black Eternity chapter 29 . 5/8/2004
It sounds much like a drinking song. . . . and I love it. Your stuff gives me heartbreak after heartbreak. It's really something when you can connect with what your reading. You've established a permanent fan.
Pitch Black Eternity chapter 12 . 5/8/2004
I think I'm in love.
Pitch Black Eternity chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
Wow. If I was this girl I'd be checking out my priorities. You seem. . . mysterious enough to fall in love with.
Pitch Black Eternity chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
Maybe not the world. Maybe just you. Maybe your world. You seem very in touch with these feelings you have for this girl. Does she know the way you feel? These words, these thoughts, are enough to make anybody see how deep your devotion runs. I suggest you let someone show her these feelings and thoughts you've so delicately put on paper. After all, if the world can see them, the one who makes your world possible should be able too. She might just find herself fascinated.
Pitch Black Eternity chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Words of assumption, or experience? Wisdom?
Pitch Black Eternity chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Wow. It's like this person controls your every breath. Like, too you, life wouldn't exist without her, the world would be vanquished of any organism, no matter how large. Captivating.
Chambered emotions chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Nice poem...Thanks for reviewing my work on my Kurt Cobain piece, but why did you find it hilarious? That was very tragic...
The grim fiend of grimness chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Uplifting in parts, depressing in others, brilliant everywhere, and disturbingly familiar in some places.
dangerous intent chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hey..thanks...;lol!finally a review taht is not related to my punctuation errors!
i checked out the forum..what exactly am i suppsoed to do here? i'd love to post my work & see what ppl think..can u put poems too?
please gimme more details.
Jackie-Obie chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wow! You write fab poetry! Keep it up!
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do, eh?
Time To Change chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Really got loads of emotion here. made me sad, it is really good. music to ones ears i guess. this was amazing keep it up
I.C.T
Word-Waterfall chapter 29 . 4/21/2004
Wow...Just...Wow.
Amazing, absloutly...No other words for it. Except a true delight to read, and there is a lot of it!
Wow...
And All That Could Have Been chapter 20 . 3/16/2004
Twas a Nightmare Before Desire. . . . . and all through the house, two men were pinning, for a women who was worth a mouse. .
Ness
And All That Could Have Been chapter 21 . 3/16/2004
And I shall call you Davey Havok the 2nd.
Nessa
And All That Could Have Been chapter 22 . 3/16/2004
This would make a great song. . . with kind of a 3 days grace or Smile Empty Soul feel. When your famous, remember I reviewed you! :-)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »