Reviews for Awakened, Removed
cindie chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
i liked it :)
- cindie
deepdown chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
i like this one. i really do. however, i found the ending... weak, compared the rest of the poem. sorry, i just didnt think it had the punch that your other poems have. but well done anyway
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
This is great, but it feels very short... Ya know what I mean? I feel like maybe you colda added more to this. I dunno, maybe it's just me. The rhymes are very good though.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
Toireasa chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I'm having issues taking things seriously. You see, I'm reading the Glorious Transcript at the same time as this, so I'm just confused. What with humor, and then depression, and then the queen, and things I don't even know about. ::dramatic sigh:: I like it, but I'll tell you something, it's getting difficult reading poetry without saying "Oh god! She's using an ABABAB type rhythym!" and it's really driving me quite mad.
So... yeah... on to the review. I like the poem, for all that I was confused. I feel that, in some ways and senses, I can relate, but in others I'm just confused. I don't know anymore, I'm too hyper. Oh bugger it...
Toireasa