Reviews for Scattered Memories
Ray-Anne chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I laughed at the ending note.

I wouldn't of minded for a type of break, because of how much of it was read and had to be computed. But I did really like it. It was something really interesting with it's characters and plot line. Enjoyed,
Narq chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Original idea, captivating characters, humour, action... all add up to a great story.

Great work!

Narq.
Lilith Corbett chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I love most finnish metal. Love sonata arctica and such. how do u get so many reviews? i really liked this story, too. You're a talented writer :) It's quite an original story, and your characters are very captivating.
Rovandin chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
TFTR(thanks for the review) IUWTMA(I use way too many Acronyms) Nice story. Update. It has quite a bit of potentialand a very unique storyline.
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I think your characters were nice, talking about Elendi's woodskills and charm in the beginning brought an image to mind, and I think first person worked well.

"l visitors to Jeral were in a bustle to pack their things and get to their homes." -"all" instead of "al"

I loved all the action when they were fighting the skeleton...Good music always helps:) Loved the ending too, humor, humor, always good too!
Salacassera chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
That's a great story :) I enjoyed it a lot, especially the descriptions of the characters in the beginning.