Reviews for Galen
DuelingBagPipes chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
WOW! Amazing! You need to continue because I love Galen and Malhavoc and everyone! This is awesome! So glad I read this! Good Luck and Godspeed-DB
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Er, yeah, I just reviewed 'The Quest for the Purple Unicorn', and I wanted to revisit the sentiment expressed in said review. I haven't read through this yet, and I haven't actually read the thing in a long time. However, I'm just giving general praise.

From what I remember, this was less quirky, and had more room for character development, and I commend that. So, um. Yay! More soon, if you please. :)

It's - it's - an emoticon. I used an emoticon. *GASP* *DIE*
Len chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Just popping a bit of amatuer editing. In the first chapter, first paragraph, about the sixth sentance where it begins with 'Yet, mayhap things'I'm pretty sure that can all be said much more efficiently. It's something of a run on sentance, and was a bit difficult to understand at first.I'm not being critical, I just know that sometimes you need someone to point things out for you. Just trying to be helpful. - Len
Queen of dawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This story is good, though i felt i was reading a book in the website because the chapters were a bit long. You don't have to follow my advice i'm just being annoying.
Jareth the Monk chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I'm convinced this actually works better than the Purple Unicorn stuff mainly because the humor is not so obvious all the time, and that there is room for drama and serious character development. They're not making and wacky small-talk here, everything spoken is for a reason, and no-one (except Nicodemus) sounds even remotely scatterbrained.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2