Reviews for Raven's Blood
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Nyah~ love the story so far :D keep on writin!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Sexy Time with Drika and Erin ;D I wanna see sexy time with Spike and Erin too ;3 keep on writing!
puppy dog eyes chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
This is a good story so far and I hope Erin and Spike get together. I also hope that Ryan is freed or Gabriel is nicer to him. I hope you update soon. It's been a long time.
pinky chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Must update! plz?
leemya chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Please continue writing. I love your story!
Black Suns' Zenith chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
This is pretty good. I like how your writing it. Unfortunatly I have to cut this short. I'm very tired. Bye!
Cookie Gestapo chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
Continue!
R.Valaina chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Man, you seriously need to update. Like now. lol. PLEASE! I like Ryan and Gabriel the best mwaha
Ab Osco chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
Leaving it here? Very cruel. LOL!
The Mushroom Fairy chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Hey, B! Gosh, it's been forever. Did you change your pen name? I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, I see. I love your writing, by the way. The phrase "wise beyond your years" comes to mind.
Love ya!
NightNea chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
ooh...this story is god! I'm so gonna continue reading this one! *adds to favs, and authoralert*
You've definitelly goot great characters going on. And the writing is really good too...*goes to check if ye has written anything else*
ladyvoid chapter 8 . 6/7/2004
hey i love ur fic! but ive noticed u havent updated 4 awhile. plz update! i wanna find out what happens! :-)
Raven's Angel chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
Yeah... You rock. I like the fic. It is really good. Keep it up and Update asap! I want to learn more.
sushisu chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
starken I'm very mad at you . you didint tell me that you finished the chapter anyways what do you mean I want you to be into me tell me in school loves ya
susu
Morelwen chapter 8 . 3/20/2004
yeay, a slash story that's not sickeningly fluffy or lame. Good story, I'm compelled to read on, please update!
I want to know what will happen to Ryan. And yeay for Canada! am hyper *is 3:30 in the mornin'*
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »