Reviews for Pulse
Mime chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I love how you relate the pulse to a rhythm...I think of my music when I read this. .
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Perfect metaphor for it...never would have thought of that, but now that you mention it...great idea, expressed well.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
another great piece from a great writer.
summerdazed
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
oh, very interesting. brought to mind a sacrifice ceremony. "rainfall in capillaries" quite original, bonus points for that. the last line was awesome as well, i have a sacrificial beat in my head now. nice work :)
zamnath chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
It's cool but i've never been able to figure out Haikus. I guess i'm just a long poem kind of guy (i enjoy writing poems that are over 1,0 words long.) Anyways, not really anything to correct, maybe change "rainfall" to "bloodflow" but that would probably force you to change the whole haiku to keep the piece as strong as it is now, i mainly pointed it out because i can't stand writing reviews without giving the person who's work i'm reviewing an idea of how to improve in some way. Great job.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Ohh...I feel bad that I haven't been reading you...::glares at herself:: You have quite the mastery of the enchanting and bewitching word. I'll get back to you.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Great job! Very unique... that reminds me, maybe I should try reverse haiku sometime. I haven't even done a cut poem yet.
Lidless Eye
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Awesome, something about this that amazes me.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Neat imagery. On and on goes the rain...
La Solange chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Wow. Interesting how a little haiku can portray so much.
Very beautiful- I love reading all your poetry. _
sol
teh tarik chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
That's a great way to describe the pulse!
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
*snicker* the poem is fun, but i almost think your summary is as good. sarcastic and guilting us into reading ;)
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
awesome work. I like how you related pulse to tribal rhythm. Never thought of it that way.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Cool haiku. I really liked it. The imagery and feel of it was quite stunning.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Now!, that was really awesome. Love the imagery you show through the incredible words you formed here. I also like the form you used... very nifty.
write on.
(btw: I want you to know I signed in just so you'd have a signed review from me! _ )