Reviews for Across the Screen
Safety Canary chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
I had to read this a few times before I understood what was happening/had already happened. I really love your work, but it's too short and not frequent enough!
Safety Canary chapter 10 . 5/30/2005
It's nice to know some things get better as time goes on.
Safety Canary chapter 8 . 5/30/2005
I feel this way a lot-sometimes I feel like I'm being too picky, like I'm never going to find anyone who meets my Sean Requirements. So I just take what I can get. But I still end up with the short straw, you know? This was worth reading in the end-slow at first, but you got there in the end.
Safety Canary chapter 6 . 5/30/2005
Oh...
Safety Canary chapter 5 . 5/30/2005
I don't understand where the title comes from, but the story itself is nicely done. Too bad we never got to see what was in the envelope.
Safety Canary chapter 4 . 5/30/2005
I really, really like your style-it's one I usually gun for: short, concise, but gets the point across... that's all that really matters.
Safety Canary chapter 3 . 5/30/2005
I love it.
Safety Canary chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Oh, I like this. I like this very, very much.
Rai Kamishiro chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
What we want and we really need, we rarely get aside from medicinal doses.
It wasn't entertaining, but it was true. As if the characters weren't there to play to some larger audience, to merely go through their actions for the sake of others, but because it simply did.
It's sad for how all the bullshit paramount with a passive agressive culture can amount to
Rai Kamishiro chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
...
The rest is details, eh?
12...
Rai Kamishiro chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
Organized religeon so often sucks. So very, very much. but why the hammer?
Rai Kamishiro chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
It's a happy, simple way of writing the second (?) person style, although I wonder who's speaking to her.
Rai Kamishiro chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
It's only a question of who had bigger?
But aren't we all addicted to the predetor as well as their breeding ground, to be so obsessive to love it.
Rai Kamishiro chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Sand and sun make people spiritual. And the helplessness heat renders is a rambling memory. Who are the caravan?
"washed the sand clean in the dark" - lovely analogy.
Rai Kamishiro chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Ouch.
What is it exactly? And what makes me think it so sweet to preserve one last dead sentiment in its body?