Reviews for Across the Screen
Rai Kamishiro chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Forgive me father, for I will sin.
It's a lovely breakdown of a typical surprise.
Rai
nynaeve77 chapter 8 . 5/3/2004
Lonliness can make a person do strange things. I think it's completely human to just crave company sometimes, even if you know a relationship is destined to go nowhere. As a story, it struck a very honest note.
Willow Elandria chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
teehee. I love wintermint orbit. *grin*
Willow Elandria chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
Very well written, an excellent example of "show not tell." I can feel the character's emotions without you ever stating them outright. Wonderful descriptions.
Willow Elandria chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
ooh, creepy... I would definitely love to know more about this one. I don't really understand the title...
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Ooh, I love the twist at the end - completely unexpected!
Anyway, thank you so much for reviewing "Anonymous"... I did actually mean to repeat the word "torrents," and I'm glad someone noticed. *grin*
Electra Fairford chapter 7 . 12/7/2003
Heh. Lists are disallowed. Funny. No.s 16 and 18 are pointless and don't fit in. that being an oreo and not double stuffed.
Electra Fairford chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
OOf. Heh the irony. Feels almost like a haiku - the concision and neatness.
Electra Fairford chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
Very good short story...I like.
Electra Fairford chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
O...lovely short
Electra Fairford chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
I really like the paragraph about "entire caravans of monks"...the rest rings cliched and hollow, rather. Maybe this could be reworked also, I would use it as a drifting pause in a longer story that's somewhat adventurey and Western with a Marco Polo flair.
Electra Fairford chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
H'm, good...good headlong pace, and a bit of terror...I think what it needs is a longer story around it, or to follow it, or a much more clear realization on her part. Good though...the first three lines are excellent.
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Hahaha, brilliant. I did not expect the ending at all. Well done, oh well done.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2