Reviews for But Why Do We Do It?
Benjamin Solah chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I added this to my fav stories list, I like it alot. Very clever use of metephor and description. And very in depth and interesting
spurs0405champs chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Very true, but then part of it to me is to write to help me experience the things in life I've never experienced before. That really doesn't make any sense, I know, but it's kinda like how I can be transported to another world and another time where I can change everything to how I want it to be, to ensure myself of a happy ending.
Also, that being the part that I write for myself, I sometimes find myself writing for others just because. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm happy when I know they've read.
But overall, it's one of my favorite things to do and it's a great way to express yourself. Great job by the way...sorry just had to add in my two cents :)
bobbysinblack chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
i love it! you've got it down pat, it was beautifully worded and you had some good quotes going on there. the world is a book, it just hasn't been written yet! so keep writing! :P
James Jago chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I'd honestly never really thought about this, but that pretty much captures the reasons I write.