Reviews for Emotionless
Lellida chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Such a sad ironic poem. The last line is very nice and appropriate- it ties the whole thing together well.
Mime chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I am so sorry for the insanely late review; the last month has been hectic. A poem as tender as this one makes returning to this site worthwile, though.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
You are just great with all these lines at the end..They never cease to amaze me...And I can relate..You just don't want to feel all the bad anymore...You just want it to all go away.
Laksha chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Well said. I can tell that this comes from the heart. As for a title, I don't know, if I were you I'd skim through the poem and take out a line or a word.
-RM
H. M. Banson chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Hey, I liked this! Really cool! Ah, as for a title... Um, you could do one of the lines from this... like, "I wish I didn't feel," or something... I liked the last line, particularly, so what about "Dealing With the Pain" as a title? I don't know... but anyways, I liked the poem, it was very good.
Always,
~Hollie
AVIGON chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I wouldn't change it, I think it's just right the way it is... The last two stanzas took me by surprise a bit, can you believe it?
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Oh so true! This is great. Just because it captures everything so wonderfully...you know, just calling it 'Zombie' would work fine. Or 'Undead' or 'Emotionless' or do you already have a poem called emotionless? Sorry I can't keep track. Or 'numb'. Or 'Everything but your love' ok i'll stop now. *cheesy grin* Sorry.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
It was good, it was good, but wasnt ur best work and I didnt really like the title too. But I get the idea of this poem, and it was kinda cool! Nice job, keep writing!
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Like all of your poems, I always like the ending and think that it bears an important message and I love love, so I love what the poem speaks of and stands for. It seems very real emotion.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I like this, but not all the feelings are bad, right? I hope so! ~SHAZAAM~
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This is good, flows pretty well. Im not sure about a title though erm maybe feeling nothing or having to deal with the pain or something? im not sure. Keep writing :)
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow, wat a GREAT poem. I totally love it. yeah, sometimes I feel the same way, but without suffering there'd be no compassion. (A quote from A Walk To Remember, my FAVORITE movie.)
Anyway, one suggestion for a tittle is No Love. It's just a suggestion, you don't have to use it.
IF u have time, check out my newest story A Different Kind Of Love." Ciao!
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
sweet...wow really liked. some really nice lines.
thanks lots for ur rev of "white moth"!
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Hey, I know what you mean. A title: No Idea (that being the title. the way the poem opens up "No Idea...")
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
unwritten chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
i like it, the only thing is i think it could use some editing, maybe wording it differently. and as for i title i really don't know, sorry.