Reviews for Emotionless
Lellida chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Such a sad ironic poem. The last line is very nice and appropriate- it ties the whole thing together well.
Mime chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I am so sorry for the insanely late review; the last month has been hectic. A poem as tender as this one makes returning to this site worthwile, though.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
You are just great with all these lines at the end..They never cease to amaze me...And I can relate..You just don't want to feel all the bad anymore...You just want it to all go away.
Laksha chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Well said. I can tell that this comes from the heart. As for a title, I don't know, if I were you I'd skim through the poem and take out a line or a word.
H. M. Banson chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Hey, I liked this! Really cool! Ah, as for a title... Um, you could do one of the lines from this... like, "I wish I didn't feel," or something... I liked the last line, particularly, so what about "Dealing With the Pain" as a title? I don't know... but anyways, I liked the poem, it was very good.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I wouldn't change it, I think it's just right the way it is... The last two stanzas took me by surprise a bit, can you believe it?
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Oh so true! This is great. Just because it captures everything so know, just calling it 'Zombie' would work fine. Or 'Undead' or 'Emotionless' or do you already have a poem called emotionless? Sorry I can't keep track. Or 'numb'. Or 'Everything but your love' ok i'll stop now. *cheesy grin* Sorry.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
It was good, it was good, but wasnt ur best work and I didnt really like the title too. But I get the idea of this poem, and it was kinda cool! Nice job, keep writing!
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Like all of your poems, I always like the ending and think that it bears an important message and I love love, so I love what the poem speaks of and stands for. It seems very real emotion.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I like this, but not all the feelings are bad, right? I hope so! ~SHAZAAM~
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This is good, flows pretty well. Im not sure about a title though erm maybe feeling nothing or having to deal with the pain or something? im not sure. Keep writing :)
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow, wat a GREAT poem. I totally love it. yeah, sometimes I feel the same way, but without suffering there'd be no compassion. (A quote from A Walk To Remember, my FAVORITE movie.)
Anyway, one suggestion for a tittle is No Love. It's just a suggestion, you don't have to use it.
IF u have time, check out my newest story A Different Kind Of Love." Ciao!
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 12/6/2003 really liked. some really nice lines.
thanks lots for ur rev of "white moth"!
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Hey, I know what you mean. A title: No Idea (that being the title. the way the poem opens up "No Idea...")
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
unwritten chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
i like it, the only thing is i think it could use some editing, maybe wording it differently. and as for i title i really don't know, sorry.