Reviews for Through Love or Force
highly-kissable chapter 14 . 7/8/2006
eek u havent updated in quite a 'long' time now
Moonstorm101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Er...I don't know if you knew but I think someone may be plagiarising your story. Search for 'No Second Thoughts' by shunyata and take a look if you want to. On the brighter side, great story! I'm waiting for an update!
Nerdette chapter 14 . 9/5/2005
A little confusing...What is going on?
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Love your sory but do you know that theres another writer called shunyata who has the same first two chapters.
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
I love this story, i hope anne gives Cailean a good kick where it counts!
OYCBambiyahoo.com chapter 14 . 8/7/2004
Please update this story.. I so enjoy a good intrigue! :)
citrises chapter 14 . 5/9/2004
more more more
Calcifersgrl chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
I love this story! THat said, I'm not sure if I really understand this chapter. I thought Anne and Gavrael met at the inn, so how could they have been betrothed for 5 years?
I really hope Gavrael gets Anne's sister because Anne and Cailean belong together! Please update soon!
abcdefgh12 chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
Woah, maybe it's because I missed something while reading, but I'm soo confused. I thought Anne and Gavrael just met at that inn when she was looking for work, yet you have him saying,
"And you know Anne and I have been betrothed for well over five years now!"
Please please please tell me what I missed!
JustDuck chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
Holy moley!
A secret betrothal! I wonder if Anne had met Gavrael the same as she met Cailean if she'd feel the same about him. Poor guy, she's winner alright...
~
Cailean sure has a funny way of showing he's smitten with someone. Forcing them to marry no matter what is thrown at him? And he hasn't even said 3 civil words with her!
Enchantressofthestars chapter 14 . 5/1/2004
GREAT JOB UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Profusion chapter 13 . 4/30/2004
love da story so far!
keep it up~!
abcdefgh12 chapter 13 . 4/24/2004
You lost reviews! You poor thing! You deserve every good review you got.
Anyways, awesome job! I love hearing about Cailean's background, it helps me feel like I know him more. But I'd still like to see more interaction with Anne, that's always fun. Update quick!
JustDuck chapter 13 . 4/23/2004
Aw... I almost feel sorry for encouraging Anne to get away from him after reading this chapter...almost!
Gale Storm chapter 13 . 4/20/2004
I love your story, it's very well written. Occasionally the pace drags a little . Mainly however it's very good. Congrats!
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »