Reviews for To Become a Suitable Heroine
josegote chapter 25 . 11/17
Hey. I loved it. Really. so... yeah
There you go. Now you know i was one of the ones reading the story (i favorite tho)
hope u good
Rka chapter 25 . 10/1
*shrieks for a gajillion years* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LVOE HTIS SO MUCH
TheNextGamer chapter 25 . 9/29
This was a good read.

Far better than all those stories with the girl in high school, going after the Bad Boy Angsty Angst dramatic, I hate my parents and my friends and my life and myself all at the same time forever and ever, stories.

Main character? Relatable. Fun. Cute. Ten times better than "high school girl that complains about everything in life."

Male Love Interest? Relatable. Charming. Ten times better than "Bad Boy McGee who rides motorcycles and broods a lot."

Main Rival? At least it's confirmed that she was mentally unstable.

All in all for me, second-best story out of all of fictionpress, first-best romance story out of all of fictionpress.
Sigy Artyn chapter 25 . 7/21

Hihi, I really enjoyed this story! Pkay, maybe you could have done more world-building, that sort of stuff, I dunno, but I felt that it was meant as a light and funny story to just enjoy and not take to seriously so I did that.

I laughed lots! It was really funny sometimes and I couldn't explain to others why I was laughing, heh, bjt I really did enjoy it, it was good! I like dhow it - she - was very honest, it was nice :)

Yup, really liked this! Thanks for writing!

Best wishes!
Ameila loves Anime chapter 25 . 7/7
I really loved this story. Every character was full of personality, and Ray and Ash were adorable! This was constantly making me smile and I enjoyed every minute of it (even if I stayed up LITERALLY all night reading this and I'm in a serious need for sleep!-) Thank you SO much for writing this! You did a amazing job breathing life into every page. You are a wonderful writer.
Cassarah chapter 25 . 6/29
AMAZING book all the way through and I 3 your style of writing! ..
TeeHee chapter 14 . 6/25
amazing book so far Good Job!
kaeris chapter 25 . 5/14
okay listen, this ending was absolutely beautiful. brilliant. spectacular. striking. awesome. fantastic. fabulous. yeah.
aviendhaphiragon chapter 25 . 4/30
Nice. Ten years later ... and people are sill reading it. I do think it needs something about her a queen, though.
Kiacii chapter 1 . 4/15
Holy Marshmallows, the first part of the story is so freakin' epic! I easily get excited to read this new story! This is my first ever story I've ever read from FictionPress! I hope this will be epic :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 25 . 3/27
For the most part, I really enjoyed this story. I loved the idea of the heroine constant and really enjoyed the characters. The humour was a little bit over the top in some places, but it was still well done. I did like your dialogue and how smoothly this was written. Ray was also a very enjoyable character. Great story!
Zabel Seishimugen chapter 25 . 2/26
Great job, mate. Pity there's no wedding, but the promise of one through the final kiss makes up for it rather well. Keep up the good work.
Flurries-Of-Magic chapter 25 . 2/21
Excellent for my first story read on here. I must say, I liked the different characters and enjoyed them all in my own way. I almost wish it hadn't ended, but that'd be a little unfair to you. All in all, hilarious, original, and straightforward. Nicely done.
0u0 chapter 25 . 1/29
I absoLUTEly love this story and this is like the third time I've read it. It is absolutely beautiful and funny and crazy and great in every possible way. I feel connected to Ray and her situations however in the earlier chapters discussing her mother I just didn't feel all that sad until it went into greater detail (later chapters after her dead mom has been revealed). But even still it didn't compare to the sadness I felt when she left Ash. Maybe because I have some sadness over my non-existent love-life but whatever.

Loved it a lot as always even thought (I think) this is the first time I've reviewed to this particular story. xD Sorry :/
Anonymous chapter 25 . 1/19
Your da boss! A! First-rate! It's a heartwarming, yet witty and humourous story!
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »