Reviews for To Become a Suitable Heroine
Sigy Artyn chapter 25 . 7/21
Hi!

Hihi, I really enjoyed this story! Pkay, maybe you could have done more world-building, that sort of stuff, I dunno, but I felt that it was meant as a light and funny story to just enjoy and not take to seriously so I did that.

I laughed lots! It was really funny sometimes and I couldn't explain to others why I was laughing, heh, bjt I really did enjoy it, it was good! I like dhow it - she - was very honest, it was nice :)

Yup, really liked this! Thanks for writing!

Best wishes!
Ameila loves Anime chapter 25 . 7/7
I really loved this story. Every character was full of personality, and Ray and Ash were adorable! This was constantly making me smile and I enjoyed every minute of it (even if I stayed up LITERALLY all night reading this and I'm in a serious need for sleep!-) Thank you SO much for writing this! You did a amazing job breathing life into every page. You are a wonderful writer.
Cassarah chapter 25 . 6/29
AMAZING book all the way through and I 3 your style of writing! ..
TeeHee chapter 14 . 6/25
amazing book so far Good Job!
kaeris chapter 25 . 5/14
okay listen, this ending was absolutely beautiful. brilliant. spectacular. striking. awesome. fantastic. fabulous. yeah.
aviendhaphiragon chapter 25 . 4/30
Nice. Ten years later ... and people are sill reading it. I do think it needs something about her a queen, though.
Kiacii chapter 1 . 4/15
Holy Marshmallows, the first part of the story is so freakin' epic! I easily get excited to read this new story! This is my first ever story I've ever read from FictionPress! I hope this will be epic :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 25 . 3/27
For the most part, I really enjoyed this story. I loved the idea of the heroine constant and really enjoyed the characters. The humour was a little bit over the top in some places, but it was still well done. I did like your dialogue and how smoothly this was written. Ray was also a very enjoyable character. Great story!
Zabel Seishimugen chapter 25 . 2/26
Great job, mate. Pity there's no wedding, but the promise of one through the final kiss makes up for it rather well. Keep up the good work.
Flurries-Of-Magic chapter 25 . 2/21
Excellent for my first story read on here. I must say, I liked the different characters and enjoyed them all in my own way. I almost wish it hadn't ended, but that'd be a little unfair to you. All in all, hilarious, original, and straightforward. Nicely done.
0u0 chapter 25 . 1/29
I absoLUTEly love this story and this is like the third time I've read it. It is absolutely beautiful and funny and crazy and great in every possible way. I feel connected to Ray and her situations however in the earlier chapters discussing her mother I just didn't feel all that sad until it went into greater detail (later chapters after her dead mom has been revealed). But even still it didn't compare to the sadness I felt when she left Ash. Maybe because I have some sadness over my non-existent love-life but whatever.

Loved it a lot as always even thought (I think) this is the first time I've reviewed to this particular story. xD Sorry :/
Anonymous chapter 25 . 1/19
Your da boss! A! First-rate! It's a heartwarming, yet witty and humourous story!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15
Your story's adorable. Your strengths of humor and lightheartedness could really get you somewhere someday. :)
FlameOtter chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Waaaah. Kitties are cute.
The contests never fail to be interesting!
Keep it up...
FlameOtter chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
The domino effect was cool...
I hope it's not annoying to receive more than one review per person...
Well, I'm hoping for Ash and Ray to finally...meet? I guess?
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »