Reviews for To Become a Suitable Heroine
deets1 chapter 25 . 13h ago
Asdfghjkl that was so nice.

This story was so original and nice-and yeah I wish the good times between them could have lasted longer bit oh well.

Thanks for writing this,
Deets
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 3/8
LOL! This story awesome! I'm not sure what to expect, but I think it could be funny if she does end up with a prince. XD
Nwyd chapter 25 . 3/4
Loved it so much:) Ash and Ray and everybody are all so awesome :D
Passer by chapter 25 . 2/24
Not a single drop of regret after reading that fiction. It was good, funny and simply awesome to read. One of the many stories that I will not forget during my life (Now I sound sappy, ah !).

I read this fic ten years after you posted it and you may not even be on this site anymore but hey, that was a good ride.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/20
ll
lol chapter 25 . 2/8
Good story.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 25 . 2/3
Aw, I'm sad it ended. But it was a good ending :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 14 . 2/2
I liked this Chapter, good Job. As for the Questions...
1) Vex. I'm not sure if he 'really' counts but he's 'supposedly' cute (in my Mind!), he's just such a nutball. I also like Ray (of course) she has an... interesting mind. Makes me crack up! Oh, I wish I could have a Friend like her :(
2) I don't like Ash, NOT! Of course I dooo! I like him because, he's sweet, and evil. Trick'n o'l Ray like that. Also Violet eyes sounds very... intriguing.
;)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 9 . 2/2
Aaaw. I like Vex! Can you keep him? :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 7 . 2/2
THEY ARE FRICKIN SOULMATES! Hehe, sorry I can't supress my excitement. It's just so cute, also all the heart pouring Goodness. This Story is gett'in good. ;)
It was weird though, Ray... with Ash O.o
When she well pinched his Cheeks, ran after him... yada yada. What are these People putting in her Kitty litter? She was acting a little 'insane' but I must confess.. I have actually acted like that myself. Except there was no Prince, no Stranger just, well, nobody. Lol.
Any who, great Story, luv it! :D
MusicGurl8129 chapter 2 . 2/2
Ooh. Cool. I like the Story so far. Ray is cool, she's Strong and in a way Dorky. I like her :)
LiquidAurora chapter 25 . 1/28
Awesome story!
lexiedevilxo chapter 1 . 1/16
Good so far!
MoonlightDragon777 chapter 25 . 1/10
Even though you probably don't use this website anymore and probably won't read this, I'd like to tell you that this was a great story. While you say that you don't like the writing style, I think it fit perfectly with the general concept and mood. This is a parody story, so unreasonable and cliche things are going to happen. I have to say, when I found this at some ungodly hour, my sleep addled brain wasn't going to read, but I pulled through and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed the mush and a lot of what was in here cheered me up-Ash and Ray were very witty when they bantered with each other. So thanks for the story, if you were still here I'd ask for a sequel but alas.

Cheers to you and whatever you do in real life now; I think you're one of the writers that can actually make a decent story on this website.
WiseGirl2222 chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
That was... funny and really entertaining and a bunch of other stuff at the same time
1,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »