Reviews for To Become a Suitable Heroine
Nariko Cooper chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
I love Vex! Having the time of his life with a girl who doesn't want to fit the mould and doesn't care if her clothes get dirty.

-Nariko
Nariko Cooper chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Sneaky prince. Very sneaky prince. I don't think I want to be him when she finds out his real identity. I'd love to have a front row seat though.

-Nariko
Luriel chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
ah i like the entire tale! :D
Ray Ash Ana Vex... love them all! 3
some parts (okay a lot of parts) were cliche but -shrugs- what would the world do without cliches?
XD

great job on the story.
it was light fast funny sad sweet sappy blah blah blah blah...
Musesation chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hey, this looks interesting! xD I like your heroine! I think I'm going to enjoy reading this :)

-LLM
Dandy352 chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
I LOVED IT! :) It's wonderfully written. Personally I love her character. And along the way, you made us (your readers) fall for Ash. It's a great love story! :) And definitely humorous.
Akiko J. Suzuki chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Waaa...?! Wasn't the prince that silver-haired stable boy wannabe? Or...maybe he has a BROTHER *laughs evilly* Ohhh, this is getting interesting :D
hehehehe chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
awesome, i really loved reading their love story 3
luna boricua chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
jejejeee tweete jejejejeee
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I like your style! I also think nekkos are cool!
Idream of Jasper chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
I really love your story! So very unique and I loved each and every charcter. Especially Vex and Ray! It was a bit cliche-ish but I think that was just Rays charcter shinning thru. Keep on writing you do a fantastic job!
harrypotterskier17 chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Although it was a little too weird for me in places (ex. cat ears), the general sweetness of the story made up for it. I also liked your description of a non-perfect kiss (a myth to many writers), as it made the story more believable. Overall, I appreciated the sentiment of the story.
I am Epic Sushi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
cool story
Sarah226 chapter 25 . 7/24/2012
Heyya x this story is soo great n u've done a brilliant job down here cause not only had this story romance n fantasy it also had some humour which I think is essential in every story! ;P Anywayz thx for this story I luved it n it was amazing! :D
Imsunara chapter 25 . 7/24/2012
this story was to me like that really, really book you just can't put away. sadly I can't bring my computer everywhere and needed to sleep so I didn't read it in just one day, but I would have if I could. your story is really intresting and funny :)
Regina Rein chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
I love your story. and i just have to give you review, though probably you won't read it.
the paragraph you made is a bit confusing to say.
i love the plot though, and almost freak out of why they didn't kissing sooner?
i love ash. i could picture how handsome he was in my mind. i don't know, effect? ;D i love ana and ray, just.. ray is a bit bipolar, i think, hahaha...
it went so fast, it's confusing. but i'm glad you finish it. and what makes it more confusing is about donny. He change into several creatures and you didn't tell us the warning or the more descriptive paragraph so we could know that it's Donny..
and, it means they get married in the end, i'm glad. and SO.. it's awesome :D YOU're awesome.
1,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »