Reviews for To Become a Suitable Heroine
armyelf03 chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Oh! Goody! It's fun! I like it, update soon!
NightGoddess chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
I love this story!
Can't wait for an update.
Gryphon chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
More purple ... : )
S'good. only thing that could make it better is ... well, besides the obvious answer of more is... NOTHING!
so, in order to "imporve" it more, put up another chapter. ; )
Espers chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Love it love it love it! Humor in all the right places, lovely descriptions, characters with depth, not too wordy, nice loose style...I could go on and on. This is GREAT!
Anaesthesia chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
So far this is a cute story. I only have a few problems with it:
1. The arranged marriage plot is very overdone, and it can be very hard to work into a story well.
2. I know there was only one author's note in your story, but for future reference, PLEASE do not put them in the middle of a story. The slow down the pace and can be very annoying.
3. Is this supposed to be taking place in Earth or a fantasy world? Your reference to ancient Egypt implies that is takes place on Earth, but the rest of the story implies that it takes place in a fantasy world.
Aside from these problems, the story is fun. You have a decent writing style and it seems like you put more effort into this story than some authors I've seen on the 'Net. And for the record, you did get the "sharpest tool in the shed" idiom right. Keep writing!
lumanarann chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
hehe this sounds like it is going to be good...i love it already! _
Cadet Wolf chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Good beginning. I can't wait to read what happens next. :D
1,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99