Reviews for Aphrodisiac
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
awesome story!
AdooreKhwab chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Not bad. Quite nice. The kiss in the bookstore was quite hot.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
good one ya its cool nd funny ;)
An chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Haha aw, cute and funny!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh I do love this ;)
Karate Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
interesting
Ray Anne chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Cute cute.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
ah ha! brilliant! i loved the last line- cheesy, cute, adorable, rakish, charming... designed to make a girl melt, and a reader smirk! i loved this!
Kirsten chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
She took two pills of the Aphrodisiac, didn't she?

Well anyways, cute oneshot! :)
adrianna chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I thoughly enjoyed reading your short story, but I wanted to read more, it held me captive and would of liked to see what might of happened...
FictionPressWorm chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh, god! I completely fell in love with this one-shot! It was amazing, and awesome, and funny, and hot, and sweet, and beautiful. I really do like your writing style. I just read your other one-shot, called morning after, and I loved that one as well : )) so yeah, beautifully written, good luck, and keep up the great work : )))
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Nice, I like it!

Mira
GittaStar chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I liked this alot!
Lady S chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey Sandy, I decided to log in at after a few years or so of having completely abandoned this account. Needless to say, this is the first time I've seen your review/message on of my stories. And um...Well, I'd like to apologize for what I've done and I know it was completely unprofessional of me to do that. x(

I'm VERY sorry... I was just an immature and stupid 13 y/o when I decided to try and claim "Aphrodisiac" as my own... and I'm apologizing to you now as a mature and more grown-up 16 year old.

I think its not common for plagiarizers to apologize, but I'm making an exception: I'm very very sorry. :( Plagiarism is a serious offense so I'm pretty ashamed of myself right now after reading your message. It was a very stupid and impulsive thing to do.

I only remembered what my stupid 13 year old self did when I finally decided to check up on my account. I actually forgot about it! So I'm apologizing to you now for what I did a long time ago.

I know you'll never probably get to read this but I think I have to write my response/apology to you...I feel obligated to do so :( Once again, I'm sincerely and extremely sorry. Hope you'll keep on making great stories.

Lady Sugar
Lady S chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey Sandy, I decided to log in at after a few years or so of having completely abandoned my account there. Needless to say, this is the first time I've seen you're review/message on one of my stories. And um...Well, I'd like to apologize for what I've done and I know it was completely unprofessional of me to do that. x(

Lady Sugar