Reviews for Aphrodisiac
FictionPressWorm chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh, god! I completely fell in love with this one-shot! It was amazing, and awesome, and funny, and hot, and sweet, and beautiful. I really do like your writing style. I just read your other one-shot, called morning after, and I loved that one as well : )) so yeah, beautifully written, good luck, and keep up the great work : )))
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Nice, I like it!

Mira
GittaStar chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I liked this alot!
Lady S chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey Sandy, I decided to log in at after a few years or so of having completely abandoned this account. Needless to say, this is the first time I've seen your review/message on of my stories. And um...Well, I'd like to apologize for what I've done and I know it was completely unprofessional of me to do that. x(

I'm VERY sorry... I was just an immature and stupid 13 y/o when I decided to try and claim "Aphrodisiac" as my own... and I'm apologizing to you now as a mature and more grown-up 16 year old.

I think its not common for plagiarizers to apologize, but I'm making an exception: I'm very very sorry. :( Plagiarism is a serious offense so I'm pretty ashamed of myself right now after reading your message. It was a very stupid and impulsive thing to do.

I only remembered what my stupid 13 year old self did when I finally decided to check up on my account. I actually forgot about it! So I'm apologizing to you now for what I did a long time ago.

I know you'll never probably get to read this but I think I have to write my response/apology to you...I feel obligated to do so :( Once again, I'm sincerely and extremely sorry. Hope you'll keep on making great stories.

Lady Sugar
Lady S chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey Sandy, I decided to log in at after a few years or so of having completely abandoned my account there. Needless to say, this is the first time I've seen you're review/message on one of my stories. And um...Well, I'd like to apologize for what I've done and I know it was completely unprofessional of me to do that. x(

Lady Sugar
bubublacz chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh, Hell! I had a good time reading this! How I adore your one-shots!
serendipitous2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
LOL! i found that totally cute! :D hehe.. nice work! _
DofD chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is freakin adorable!
Cut chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Lol the last line was corny but the story was cute. Thnx for the read
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
haha! hilarious! ahh i love it:).
Sabreal chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Thanks for this awesome piece of literature

x
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
'That was HILARIOUS and cute fic.! HAHA! :))
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
hahahaha :D

nice .
pterodactylion chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OHMYGOD. This is HILARIOUS, my friend. Absolutely hilarious.

I love this :D
SometimesG chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Sweet and funny... I love it!
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »