Reviews for Aphrodisiac
tsuki chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
“What’s your reason for kissing me in the bookstore? You weren’t on an aphrodisiac,” I said between kisses.

“Sure I was,” James answered. “You are my aphrodisiac and I am happily addicted.”

- so cute. _
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
sweet!
FanDanny chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great short story! It would actually make for a pretty good regular story if changed around just a bit. Anyway, thanks for a great read _
dani-sgga chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
HAHA! Lovely short story! And I'm glad to see some Canadian representation... too often you run into so many American stories on FP you start thinking... what of us? We're friendlier anyway P

No no, that's just jokes... I'm not Canadian... but I will be soon, hopefully! I should be taking my citizenship in a year! Wo!

Anyway, like I was saying, great short story! Very, very funny (not in the lol way but then... hey! If that happened in real life to someone I know... I would roll around in the floor laughing!) and like you said, cute too. Madison's fantasies are certainly interesting... peel clothes off with your teeth? My, my! If her mother only knew! D

Awesome!
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
awesome story! very sexy! i like it!
Pam K chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Omg, I love it! I like reading semi-smutty stuff and I was looking for a good read today. Thank god I found yours! I love it, is it possible that a sequel is in the works? Errmm..just hoping. Anyway, good job. Write something really good again!
femme en bleu chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
hahahaha.

unrealistic? As you said, certainly

hilarious? beyond words.

love it!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
LOVE IT! Haha, who cares if it isn't realistic? Like you said, that's why it's fiction, and it's hilarious. Besides, I sadly know the feeling... (don't ask.. you compare guys to Adonis? My friends and I check out asses when we're bored, lol. We have actually used the term 'biteable' in conversation, and I've had some pretty freaky dreams o.O. Good job on this. :)

- Murphy
Kira chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw, this is a cute and funny oneshot. I really liked it! Great job )
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
hehehehhe another one i like. )
Princezz chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Shit. Are you talking about Chapters on Kennedy Commons? Because I read this story there at Starbucks. XDXD

Great story, btw. (:
aw

that was cute

:D
auburnfusion chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Such a cute one-shot. Her dirty thoughts are hilarious and provocative, yet natural for a horny woman. I thought it had a great flow and ending, although I found it was rushed near the end - especially when she goes to the backroom and somehow winds up in her bathroom? It felt a little too fast for me. Nonetheless, amazing one-shot!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »