Reviews for Aphrodisiac
Aldarona chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Wow, I really liked this story! It made me smile and giggle...my mother looked at me funny. Anyways, I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
~Aldarona
thissoupishot chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
May I mention that this is a lovely story. :D I'm in total love with it. I'm off to read more of your stuff, I like your style.
luv, tats
GinaO chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
WOW! That was such a great story, short but sweet. You never seem to dissapoint me and I always look forward for your new short stories or the long ones. I hope you continue doing this and hopefully you can continue. Keep up the great work! _
enchanted-littlelies chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
That was great! I really enjoyed this. It was pretty funny! Great job!
Stormy Daye chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Good story, some funny parts, a good place to end it too.
Phoenix White chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Awesome story! Seriously there aren't many good love spell/potion stories and this was quite good. I especially liked the surprise twist about the drug wearing off! You should write more of these...let me know if you do!
Nersesian chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
That was so cute! I think you should maybe make this a little longer... it has a lovely plot.
VenatrixNoctis chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
LoL, that's so funny!...It's suppose to be funny right? LoL, anyway, it *is* cute. Cute and funny...unless it's not suppose to be funny, in which case, it's not. )Yeah, I never know what to say in these reviews, but I thought I'd do it so that you know I read it. )
TamarF chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
aw, that was sweet, in a kind of horny/witty sort of way. Good stuff.
fae-crazed chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
that was incredibly short and cute!
mo chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
i loved it, loved james and all the canadianess in it! it was soo funny, u always make the greatest male characters, i luv em all. Anwaysy good job, did i tell u i loved it.
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
lol... i love this, nothing like a little mix-up in the morning to really screw u up (literally i this case, i guess..:P)
Keep it up!