Reviews for Wild Eyed
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
You haven't updated for so loonngg! You should soon! I just love this!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Great start, I'm fascinated, can't wait to see what happens next.
Laurel Havens chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
I love your story! Please update very soon.
TheFireWithin chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I know Cassandra! and Helen of Troy and all that! i'm obsesed with the war of Troy! and sum1 is riting a story 'bout Cassandra! the future person! yippee!
satinsmoke chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
um, holy shit? wow. i dont know what to say. im pretty speechless right now...

that was an amazing story.

really amazing-no joke. this was actually the first story ive read on fictionpress that came from the "mythology" section, and well, im really impressed. to do all that research...well, i couldnt do it.

but i think i'll start reading more of those mythology stories...if any of them are as close to as good as yours is, i'll be satisfied.

*sighs* where to begin? the myth you chose is definitely a GREAT choice. ive heard of troy before-odysseus, achilles...the "heroes." ive never heard the story of cassandra before, which made your rendition of it all the more captivating. its great how you take a famous myth, and put a completely new spin on it. troy suddenly feels completely different to me...its not a story of heroes and warriors anymore...no, not at all.

cassandra...gosh. poor girl. to know the truth, and not have anyone believe her...man. i'm trembling at the THOUGHT of it. thats one hell of a curse...i mean, at first i was like "okay, so she sees the future. and...? whats so bad about that?" but now i understand. for her to love her country so much, to *know* its going to fall, and be helpless to stop it...

damn. thats just one hell of a story.

and paris...THE *ASSHOLE*! *grinds teeth in frustration* but...*sighs* i guess it makes sense. you cant completely blame him...he grew up as a shephard. why *wouldnt* he want power and fame and respect? and helen *is* the most beautiful woman in the world i guess...

still. what a fucking loser.

and helen...i think...the most poignant scene in your story thus far was that of cassandra meeting helen. or, hehe, rather, cassandra viciously attacking helen :). that was probably my favorite scene...mainly cuz you showed the frustration and anger so thoroughly. myself, i was more than ready to murder helen. -.-

"“No. I don’t want to hear any more of that nonsense.” Straightening, Ilione set her face into one of extreme displeasure. “I don’t know if you’re jealous of the attention Helen’s receiving or if this is some phase you’re going through or whatever else might be behind it, but I do think I speak for everyone when I say we are tired of this little act.”

“It’s not an act!” Cassandra yelled, then coughed.

Ilione frowned. “Then I suggest you get control of whatever it is.”

Cassandra narrowed her eyes, unable to remember a time when she had been so infuriated with her sister. “Gods willing,” she hissed."

that, *points up*, i think captures all of the frustration cassandra's going through...very well written. i commend you :)

"“The matter? Ohh, the matter! And what a matter it is, with the fate of us all in its grasp, and no one will listen!” She screamed again and dashed her palms against the floor, with such force that they bruised and bled before Celina and Andromache each grabbed an arm." *sighs*...poor poor girl...

WHY THE FUCK WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO HER? *gnashes teeth* she was right about paris, so WHY won't they give her at least SOME credibility? argh!

*breathes* i think im getting too worked up over this \. but really...god...-.- i really want to step into that story and beat everyone up for not believing her. although...i guess they do all get beat up, don't they? oh, i REALLY want to read that scene where they finally realize she was right. i know it'll be awful (not your writing, the emotions), but still...

and aphrodite. this was all her plan, wasnt it? *hates aphrodite* and apollo...jerk. *makes a face*

i have a question tho..."(Chapter Eight - the Achaeans) The story of Cassandra of Troy, as I assure you, you've never heard it before - a prophetess cursed never to be believed, a family who thought her mad, and the prince brave enough to love her in spite of that." WHO'S THE PRINCE? i mean, i was reading all those chapters WAITING to read about the guy who actually believes her...and you never get to it!

which is one reason you MUST UPDATE! thats terrible how you havent updated sinec november of *last year*! its been..half a year! whoa...LOL. i just realized you updated last on my half birthday. ahah. my bday's on may 14...so nov 14 is my half birthday...hehe. just a random comment.

you know what you should do? update on may 14, as a birthday gift to me :) although i wouldnt mind you updating earlier either...*hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*

seriously tho, i hope you're just on delay, and you didn't decide to drop the story. if you did...id have to...to...i dont know. im not very good at making threats, am i? oh, bother. if you don't finish it, i'll finish it for you! *gets into her thief apparal to steal the manuscript*

but yeah, do update. please? pretty pretty pretty please. at LEAST get to the scene where she can go "i told you so." i mean, i know you gave a brief blurb of that at the beginning...but...yeah. more please!

/rant. hehe :). wow...that was an awfully long review. all the more reason for you to update :)
Laurel Havens chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
I LOVE this story. I'm facinated by Cassandra and your story just brings her alive. When are you going to finish? I can't wait for the rest of it.
Sweetvenom1 chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
PLEASE update this story. PLEASE?
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
I absolutely adore this story. It's so unique and interesting. Cassandra puts forward a wonderful fate for everyone and I can't even imagine how this will end! I suggest you write some more so I can review some more. Thanks, ciao.
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 9 . 2/18/2005
very cool story so fari love how you portray cassandraand likewise - paris and helen - grr - go cassandra for freaking at them!keep up the good work!pls update soon*smiles*
That Girl You Love chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
Wow. This is really well-done.

Hee. I love that story of Achilles in court. Another version I read was that Odysseus discovered Achilles by sending a merchant. All the women oohed and aahed over the pretty trinkets, and "she-Achilles" lingered over the weapons. *giggles*

Please keep going!
That Girl You Love chapter 7 . 2/15/2005
First off, let me commend you on an excellent story. I agree with you wholeheartedly that Helen/Paris get *way* too much screentime. (I was deathly disappointed when "TROY" came out, and no Cassandra!) She is, in my humble opinion, one of the most fascinating characters I have ever come across. (A good book..."Goddess of Yesterday" by Caroline B. Cooney)

A question-didn't Menelaus leave while Paris was still in Sparta? I don't remember the specifics, but I thought he was gone when Helen left. *shrug* I could be wrong.

Great story! I'mma keep reading.
Illastic chapter 9 . 2/5/2005
GROWL! C'mon, update update update! I like your writing style, and since I've had a weird obsession with Ancient Greece/Rome for a while, this story suits my tastes perfectly... Well, it would if it was updated... -glower-
Azzizarukas chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
o...this is so good. this reminds me about tis other book i read about troy that was about cassandra. Helen was a LOT more innocent. i mean...how would you feel if you were sold to the hightest bidder at age THIRTEEN and sex wasn't pleasure it was DUTY... fun...no seriously...in the book the nurse taught helen about it and referred to it as "bedding duties" and helen was scared of it, but it was part of being a wife and such. she doesn't love menelaus, but she loves paris...o come on.,.she's not too bad right? okok...only in that version...i agree...helen was most likely the way u described her but ilike being optimistic about her cuz...MY NAME IS HELEN! *sigh* i'm chinese, did u know that my name means over the sea in chinese? i have to say...this is one of the most professional works i have seen and O SO engaging...so keep posting...SOON!
Bloodflower chapter 9 . 1/9/2005
*absentmindedly wonders*

would it be inappropriate if i asked you to review my cassandra story?

*goes sheepy*

oh well.
bloodie chapter 9 . 12/25/2004
wonderful! wonderful! i love it! *applauds*

*can't wait for the next chapter*
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »