Reviews for Wild Eyed
angelfromfire chapter 9 . 12/20/2004
When is the prince that falls in love with her going to make an apperance? xx
Peace Rose chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
This is a great story! I feel like I'm reading a modern version along the lines of The Odyssey!
bitterxsweet chapter 9 . 12/2/2004
great story. your writing's wonderful. hope you continue.
l. fayette chapter 9 . 11/29/2004
This story is great! I really like everyone's portrayal so far. But maybe I missed this, but why was Achilles mad about being part of the deception? Wasn't it like she was told she going to marry him...like I said, I think I missed it. But I do love the whole idea of portraying it from Cassandra's POV, kind of like in Inside the Walls of Troy... Anywayz, update soon! .:*Lady Fayette*:.
babyboi chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
I love this! Keep writing!
Sarah chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
As always, great Job!
kalariah chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
I've always rather liked Odysseus.. and it's interesting seeing the different parts from the Odyssey that I've forgotten, put into story form.
Agamemnon can be trampled with my spike-heeled shoes. Isn't he the one who got into the huge fight over Briseis? Jerk.
desertrose089 chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
Actually, this chapter made perfect sense to me, disjointed and all, because we JUST studied this in Greek and Roman Myth! I love the Trojan War story, it's awsome. I like reading it the way you're writing it, because the version we read was rather impersonal. I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't anything about Cassandra in this one, but hey, there's more to the story than just her I guess. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Chione chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
Very good chapter! Perfect characterization on the part of Odysseus, poor guy. And Agamemnon. . .gr. . .
And it's not really that disjointed. It's in lots of sections, but it still flows nicely.
The image of Achilles dressed as a woman. . . hilarious. That little scene with Odysseus was just perfect. I could just see Achilles sitting there among the women.
Very nicely done! I love this story! Hope you update soon!
AnyOtherWorld chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
This is one of the best stories i have ever read on here! It's brillaint! I read it without noticing the 'last updated' thing but it seems ages ago. Please please please update soon! It's such a good story! And you must've put in quite a bit of work to find out all of the facts about Troy and the legends and prophecies and stuff. Update soon PLEASE!
Keep writing
~Beccaroonie~
gollygoshkers chapter 8 . 11/3/2004
Argh... Okay... It's been months since you updated. I think you're due. ;-)
Great job. Excellent job. Very well done. I love the story. Update when you can!
gollygoshkers chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
Okay... I thought I was going to hold out until I read the last chapter of this story, but I can't hold out anymore.
This is an excellent story. I have always been fascinated by Greek mythology and this rendition is fabulous. Thank you for the read and I'll make sure to review the rest of the chapters as well.
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
Brilliant! Update quickly your story is wonderful.
Sapphire beauty chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
This is really good. I completely agree with you on the matter of Helen and Paris. They are HORRIBLE but i think i hate them a little less than u do though...lol. I know this girl in my class who is a liar and a b*tch who loves Paris and Helen only cause Orlando Bloom plays Paris. Stupid star-stricken whore. I really dislike her so i guess she and Paris and Helen are similiar in their selfishness. Please update soon. I can't wait.
demondeacon chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Hmm, this story is pretty good. I don't know why you hate Paris and Helen so much. I personally cant picture them as selfish, spoiled people after seeing the movie, but I know thats how they were portrayed in the Iliad. I took my grandmother to see Troy yesterday at the dollar theater and she thought that orlando did a magnificent job as Paris. We all have our different takes on the characters. Hopefully you will get to see him play a villain, as he has expressed that he'd love to play one at some point. Orlando is extrememly down to earth, and so is Kate. (I met them on sunday, as he was filming a movie in my city).
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »