Reviews for Wild Eyed
Dance of Evil chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
Most cool. -
*grabs helen and paris and sits them down for a good talking to* I'm thinking they need the love or lust talk.
*beats paris with a rolled up newspaper* Bad boy! Heh...kinky...beating Orlando and saying "bad boy." Kinky...and not very appealing. .
Hah, can't wait for more.
kalariah chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
Took me a while to get around to reading this.. you did really well with the Paris/Helen scene, as well as making her look like a slut. Which I suppose she sort of is, anyway. Great job on this chapter; I'm waiting for the next one..
Kristen no Delaunay chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
ParisHelenCopious Whoredom.
Whoredom! Gods, such whores. Paris, did you even *think* before screwing that woman? That's a perfect quote for the beginning...
::shakes them both roughly by the collar::
The opening scene was cute. And I'm happy your historically accurate without overblown sentiment.
Dance of Evil chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
Ooh...exciting!
Did you see the movie? Troy? I enjoyed it...but at the same time was disappointed. I'm glad THIS story has Cassandra...*hisses at Hollywood*
More soon!
megan chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
hello, great story so far! you're a very talented writer, but im sure you've heard that a million times. will you be writing past the trojan war in this?
Wistala the Avenger chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
Hmm...Paris...I don't like him too much :S
Wistala the Avenger chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
I really like this story. All the aspects of mythology and therefore...and a great imagination :P
Diamond Shieldmaiden chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
Well, THAT seduction certainly didn't take long. ::ahem::
And so Cassandra of Troy wants to disbelieve her fate. Can see where the poor girl's coming from. Bloody Apollo. Would it be better not to know of all that was to come, even if it would come anyway? Hell yes.
::does not really like Paris:: In fact, I don't like him at all. I never have, in ANY life wherein I know him. Hmmph.
::does NOT like Agamemnon::
::rather DISLIKES Agamemnon::
Already, he's just so CREEPY! ARGH!
Beautiful story, chere. Keep it up! I want to see Cass bitch-slap Helen!
kristendotcom chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
I love your stoy! Is King Menelaus' daughter really named Hermione? Thats cool! Your story is really original because you have added your own characters to tell the story differently. Update soon!
Sarah chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
As always great!
Lines To Time chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
I doubt there's anything I can say that your other 68 reviewers didn't already, so I'll just reiterate.
Ahem.
You're bloody amazing and I love this story and as soon as I finish reviewing I'm reading everything else you've written and may I please have an autographed copy when this is published because I was your 69th reviewer?
And, yeah, I'm done now. 'Cept- I love your characterization. 'Tis 100% flawless. I especially like the idea of Evil!Helen, because she's on my top ten list of Most Annoying Characters of All Time.
Ok, now I'm really done. :) Can't wait for more!
Beth Tsany chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
I think that the romance between Helen and Paris could've been a bit more flattering. They both seemed a bit flighty, but I think you were going for that.
Splendid job on Cassandra's angst. You've crafted a heroine that readers can easily relate to and feel for. I can't wait to see what's next!
Beth Tsany chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
*Rejoices*
I've been a mythology buff since second grade, particularly Greek mythology ("Greek geek" as I was known in early elementary school) but I'm hardly ever satisfied with the fictional novel-type adaptations of my favorite myths. Modern writers can't seem to grasp the whole scope of characters and plot twists that the myths encompass. You, however, seem to have no trouble creating believable characters that readers can react to. (Although, I wish Apollo would be cut a LITTLE slack. It's not entirely his fault he was raised to be a beautiful selfish god. _~)
Also, there's the whole canon problem. Some try to adhere directly to canon mythology as best they can and assume that it's his/her way or the high way. This is silly since there are THOUSANDS of different adaptations of the same myths. While other writers (Re: Disney's Hercules *shudder, convulse cry*) totally miss the mark completely. You take the canon characterizations and plotlines that pertain to the story YOU want to tell. This shows that you're not JUST doing your homework. You have creative talent as well.
Hopefully this big fat review will fit, and hopefully you'll keep up the excellent work!
Beth chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Nanners chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
I love this story. It's so good... The discriptions are perfect. I could see it all happening as I read... I would pay money for this book! Good work!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »