Reviews for Wild Eyed
Kristen no Delaunay chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
::impales Paris on a broom handle::
I don't know if it was the time of day of images in your head or music you were listening too, but the start of this chapter and down through the middle seems...different. I like it. I can't put my finger on it, but it's quite nice.
Mine's written, the start of it and a few chapters. ;) But my stolen time online is so far spent reviwing your things and making desperate updates on lj...::purrs and snuggles::
I like the siblings' reactions to their padre's speech. Very human.
Christine chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
Oh, no, it was his parasol, not mine. ::grins:: (All right, the parasol was probably Helen's, but I swear there's a picture of Paris with a parasol.)
::whacks him with it again just for fun::
I love Laodice. She's absolutely adorable. And the description of what everyone was doing rather than listening to the speech cracked me up entirely. (Especially Andromache knitting furtively.)
Secret message to the lemurs: Wheeb-wheeb! Wheeb, wheeb wheeb.
kalariah chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
Dangit, now I'm reading your story! I was quite happy in my prejudice, thankyouverymuch!
I really like the way you're doing this; the story of Cassandra has always intrigued me, and I always thought Helen got too much screen time.
This chapter in particular, I really like the way you've portrayed Andromache, and how Cassandra's sisters seem more concerned about their public image than about their sister. Tells a lot of what Cassandra must be going through.
I did notice, when reading your profile, you said you like your friends to call you Cassandra, although it's not your real name.. is that because of the one whose story you are writing?
Possesed Angel chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
this story really is very good. poor cassandra. i hate apollo, don't you? he's such a spoiled brat, if he can't get what he wants, he curses it. god of justice, my ass.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
I love this chapter, frankly. Your writing works well, and though I don't know as much about Troy as I would like to, the only thing even a bit lacking is you confused me a little when Zues descended on an Alexander rather than Hector (I admit, it could be due to something I wasn't aware of). Your discription is awesome, and you really know how to word emotion.

PS Thanks for your review. I will try rephrasing Scathatch's dialogue.
Cheers!
Oliver chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
no. that's not really my name. I am Svetlana. But Oliver is my favourite horse. they named her that then realized it was a girl. So they call her Olive. Or Olivia. But I call her Oliver still. Her winter coat is coming out and my beautiful dark brown horse is becoming her summer gray.
Anyway. I really do think it's good. It makes me mad that Apollo would do that. I am glad though. If I am not mad, sad, happy, surprised, then you're not a good author. But you're story gives me emotions like if a friend told me something. So yes, it's really good in my mind, though I'm not a critic. Please update again!
Oh yeah, Alexander is Paris?
KalliopesMuse chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
Ah... you've done quite a bit of research or thought quite a bit about the things you put into this story (makes my Troy fic look kind of bad...oh well). I've been trying to find time to read your latest chapters so after this, I will read over it again more carefully ;o)And nice little rant there... one account (very recent of course) has Cassandra and Paris as twins instead of Cassandra and Helenus. Anyways, my story is FILLED with inaccuracies. At least you know what you're talking about. You're a good writer and I hope to read future chapters soon. Have a good day and thanks for reviewing my stuff.
K-razy Grrl chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Hurry up and update! (Good job, I'm loving it!)
Sarah chapter 5 . 3/4/2004
Great as usual! I can't wait for more!
Dance of Evil chapter 5 . 3/4/2004
Yay! Update soon please. It is a very good story...I wonder what'll be Alexander's reward for chosing Aphrodite...and his punishment for not chosing Hera and Athena...guess I'll have to wait, eh?
-Dancing Doom-
Meg chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
::giggles at Oenone:: That makes me giggle for my sake, but others should at least be impressed by your research...
::smiles at Cassandra::
::hearts Andromache::
Glad of the end note. Should clear casual readers up.
Anissa chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
It's certainly well-written, but it seems a bit of a lull between events. With this little resting time, I'm eager for the next chapter, most certainly. You're getting me very eager to read it. :) Good job.
~Swinging from the chandeliers~
zelle chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
huh. This intrigues me. No, I have never heard of a Cassandra, but if the quality of the prologue is anything to go by, I'm going to enjoy finding out. _
zagato chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
Thank you for updating. This chapter is so amazing. GOOd thing Andromache was kind to her. Again, thank you and please update.
Christine Persephone chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
So it begins.
::whacks Paris with his own parasol:: Idiot.
(Him, not you.)
I like the scene shifts between the mortal and the divine. Girls looking for dresses and goddesses determining the fate of the world.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »