Reviews for To Love Is Something or Other
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7
I just wanted to be the 666th reviewer. While I'm here, I might voice outdone things. I am sad this has been taken down, as evidently many people enjoyed it, and perhaps I might have as well. Maybe one day you could have looked back at this and smiled at how much you've grown. However, I respect your decision and which you the best.
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
haha this is really good! :)

but the names get very confusing. why do they use first names half the time and last names the other half? and what does "san" mean?
purplehost chapter 16 . 9/14/2010
At first when I was reading this, I didn't feel particularly enthusiastic about it, in fact, I thought the writing style was obnoxious (although I'm not sure why). By the end of the story, I grew to like the writing style, and I loved the fact that the ending wasn't perfect, it made it seem a little more realistic.

purplehost
extrapolatingnonsense chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
This is the most amazing thing I have ever read that was not officially published.

You have a lot of typos, but it's still amazing, and I love it.

I started reading this yesterday, and I finished it today, and now that it's over i want to cry.

Thank you for writing that.

P.S. WHat happened to the sequel? Is it taken down?
sanzo-reload chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Just one word...

WOW

Despite the sentence errors that you've made throughout the stories, your plot is just freaking amazing. This story literally blew my mind away.

I would say that you had created possibly the best ending that anybody could ever created for this kind of story.

"Because, for the first time since he left her, he saw her eyes turn the shade of ice blue."

This line just gave me hope that Miori and Kyushin will have their own happy ending

I love you for writing such beautiful story.

- Ain
sanzo-reload chapter 15 . 6/27/2010
oh fish..

I can't believe you made me cried so much!

It's UNFAIR! Why do she have to forget him?

URGH...
witeaya chapter 16 . 6/14/2010
what an amazing story u have here! love the originality, the storyline, the plot and the unique characters.

i really find kyushin annoying at first(im sure that's how he was supposed to be ;p) but as he fell in love he became this really sweet guy. but i dont agree with him wanting miori to forget him. it's just stupid!well, im sure everybody agrees on how he regrets it afterward.

the ending is not one that i imagine but that's what makes this story even more memorable.i have to say i hate how miori won't completely remember him. and hate it even more cause our 'hero' cant show his true form in front of his family.

but this is still a magnificent story. love it nonetheless
5redroses chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
Is there a reason why her eyes change colours? Like she has magic in her family tree or something. It's just I thought it would have been explained by now...
5redroses chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Sucks about the separate rooms thing :P

Taisuke sure has some funny ideas.

Just wanted to let you know that you often write "site" when it should be "sight".
5redroses chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
Ahahaha I forgot that her made-up friend was called Konno!

Seriously, why do other genies always turn up naked?
5redroses chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
Drag queen huh? Interesting...
5redroses chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
A genie! Hahaha...oh dear
5redroses chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
"What happens if you have a guy master? Do they have to…kiss you?" Hahaha I'd been wondering that :P

I still don't really get the naked in bed with rose petals thing...is he the genie of lust or something?
Fell4 chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
This is a horrible ending. I dont want to be mean but this. ending. ... Is HORRIBLE! I feel really bad saying this but there are several reasons why I hate this ending (OOHH! I just sound so mean and angry)

1) She dosent even know who he is

2) She doesnt remember Kyushin

3) Zen wins (Do you REALLY want that to happen? Do you really? He is EVIL! *previous word said like Zora (off of Sonny with a Chance)*)

4) Kyushin dosent have his powers anymore

5) (Con. of 4) Kyushin has a job and has to act all human ect.

6) HE DOESNT HAVE HIS POWERS ANYMORE! ... Its just WRONG.

Other than the ending I loved the whole story... especially the gang leader part.

ReWrite It,

Fell4

(My account is on fanfiction)
ManicMango chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
Oh Em Gee!Kira Konno's the name of her made up friend! I absolutely love this story!
666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »