Reviews for Outside Forces
Britlow chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
i really like your story and hope you update soon. i love hockey so i hope there is more hockey in the next chapters too.
Divine Dork chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Good chapter! I like the details and emotions you give your characters. I like the thing how he forgot to get Jamie's number. Very cute!
Courting Insanity chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
And they just LEFT JAMIE? Just like that, they hear the cops and they leave the chica? Hope she's not in too much trouble. And what is up with Trent going all balistic over Jamie.. what's the history.. there seems to be more than just the "going out" stuff that was said. Anyway, good chapter, it was an interesting one.
Divine Dork chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Awesome darling, we definitely need more hockey fiction on here. You're doing a good job with that. I love the dialouge, especially the Howe/Modano conversation. I'm no Mike Modano fan, but it was amusing. Onto the next chapter for me...
Courting Insanity chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
Ah, it's nice to read from both points of view. Great! Love the story so far and I hope this Riley plays a bigger part in the story. He seems kewl. I like the names you've picked out in this story. Anyway.. keep up with the great work!
Charmed
Courting Insanity chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I love hockey! I like how you started off the story. Glad to see Jaime's not the typical beauty people tend to push in their stories. Gordie seems nice and I like his name. Hehe. Anyway.. I'm off to the next chapter.
Onion Ring chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
Hmm good story so far. i warn you this review amy suck swince i just fenced for 4 hours. Well the only issue i have is that Gordie sounds to be the perfect kind of person and it makes it relaly unrealistic... and also i think theres a little bit too much dialogue and a little descriptions to develop the charavcter personalities as they are only names to me ... well for now... maybe i didnt read this well. i cant wait to see what happens so update. read my fics when you can and keep writing!
Fazed Angel chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
Ah! Write more! YOu can't do this to me! I love this story! I comand you to write more! Lol - keep it up!
mauvais ide chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
It's really good! Keep up the writng!
I Heart Emo Boys chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I really like this, update soon!
Fazed Angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
wow! That was good! keep writing! I really like it. I'm a hockey fan. Check out my stuff if you ever get bored enough.
Fazed Angel