Reviews for Becoming the Brandon Bride
Let'sGetDownToBusiness chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I actually really do like it, it's interesting & makes me want to continue the story. But, that's a tad bit difficult to do because THERE'S NO CHAPTER 2. Soooooo update(:
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Suprisingly really liked it! It usually takes me about 3-4 chapters to see if im going to stick with a story or not, but i will, fo sho, if you update...and I'd really like to see what happens next. so update soon!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Loved it, but desperately wishing you'd update. Fantastic beginning, but I need more!
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Awesome. Really awesome.

It's original, it's quirky, it's GOOD. Which is a rare find on FP these days.

Can't wait to see where this goes.

-Shadow

P.S. I feel like I want to smash it in your face, but only so I can get your attention and make you update it. Otherwise I'm checking the "Loved it" box.
TheSkyIsGreen chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
*horrified*

What... what! You haven't updated such a wonderful story in three, almost four, years? I'm ashamed of you!
InsaneRomantic chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
I am going to chop you into little bloody pieces if you do not update this amazing story, very, very, very, soon. Got it? Good.
Right or Ryn chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
You said, and I quote : "I’m still going to be finishing it. I will never give up on any of my stories."

Will you live up to your word, or was that just an empty promise? I sincerely hope you continue with this story even though it has been around what? two years.

Please continue.
Bree chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I LOVE this story
Dirty White Belt chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Oh how could you leave me here!I NED more of this story!I shall die without it!Ha, okay, I guess I won't, but still, I MUST have more!Thanks! DWB
B.T. Lines chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Did you abandon this story? I sure hope not! The first two chapters are really good. You should post some more chapters. (Not so subtly hinting, but I wanna read more!) You are on my author alert list so gey crackin'.
Nelly29 chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
i love! plz update!
cOoCoO chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Can you update please. This is a really cool story. Please don't leave us hanging like this...wa...
anon chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
UPDATE!
Death Princess chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
im tired *yawn* and i still havent done my hw *sigh* elise brandon seems a bit *cough* extreme i mean handcuffing ur son 2 a bed now thts well cruel and strangely amusing. btw in wat time period is this set? i wasnt exctly sure if it was present or historical :p leticia's grandmama is evil. and leticias funny i mean stealing he grandmamas apples then selling them back 2 her thts evil. ok my bed is callin me so ill be off 2 sleep now toodles!PS. oh and plz UPDATE 1 or all of ur stories soon
Julz chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Hey springish i absoulately loved your story it is so cool, i cant wait to hear the end of
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »