Reviews for Becoming the Brandon Bride
Eveiveneg chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
This actually seems pretty good... But the fact that it hasn't been updated in nearly nine months is kind of disappointing. I really was looking forward to reading this...

Take pity on a poor soul and continue sometime soon? I would do more, but puppy dog faces kind of disturb me. They belong on little dogs, not people.

-Eveiveneg
Kelly chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Although only on the second chapter, I'm really enjoying this story. I wish I had read it earlier! I actually just found out you had written this today. Leticia certainly doesn't practice filial piety, but that's great. I know that once in a blue moon, I wouldn't mind telling some cantankerous elderly person to "shove it." Mind you, I wouldn't, but that's not the , I find your characters, quite interesting, despite only just being introduced to them. I also like how you switch between 1st person and 3rd person. I know that it's aggravating (for me) to choose which perspective to write in, especially when I want to have mulitple pov's, but having more than two 1st person pov's seems to make the story a bit too busy. Wow, I'm rambling (a bad habit of mine). My point: I like your point of view right, to wrap it up, I like your story; plot, characters, tone, and all. I hope you update it sometime, whenever you get the chance! Good luck!
nudgstar chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
HEY! I do like how this is coming out so far...What I don't like is that there are only two chapters! I demand more! D Ah The Brandon Son sounds great. I wonder..is this going to be a stereotypical boy and girl meet, boy and girl hate each other, boy and girl fall in love type of story? I SURE HOPE SO! I scour fictionpress for these types of stories and THIS has caught my eye. I do like your other stories too.. D Oh please, do update soon..I'll be here..waiting..
Bimbo-Trouble chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
i sure hope u update soon.
liv-star chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
I'm very interested in this already! I wish to read more. _;; Wow, the Brandon Son sure sounds dreamy...m. Please write as soon as possible!
SleepingAngel Unlogged chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Hey! Hey! Just making all these review even-you know how anal I am about these things! Heheheh! Don't forget to do what i told you to do!

And, for the love of Guy, please update!

Peace,Sleeping Angel

PS: I know you hate Guy, but you get what Iwas trying to get at, right?
Crazy Wynona chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Love it.
swishbuckle chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Great fic. I love the explosive beginning so I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

Comedy, romance and girl power! Woh!
city-gal7 chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
hey girl! how come you're not continuing this story? continue it okay? or at least tell me if you're canceling it! it's good so far! please keep it up!
Rikka K chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Peachy! Excellent! In short, I loved it! eep on writing!
quotata chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
update update update update? PLEASE?
xpressgirl chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
UPDATE! VERY GOOD... btw whos Giselle?
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE BRANDON SON LOOKS LIKE! ..Teh suspense. Continue soon!
the life pursuit chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Its a good story...keep updating
Bananalogic chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
hee hee! tis very clever. my only question is the age group that these people are supposed to be in. i htink it's great to have un identical twins. twins are so fun to write
luv