Reviews for Becoming the Brandon Bride
CynicInLove chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
hehe...this'll be fun. anyways, please update soON!
cassandra26 chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
what can I say? loved it! go and update soon, k?
anarachillwind chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
wow, you a filipina? you probably don't know how to speak tagalog, right? haha, hey, but you're story rocks!
funky peaches chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
ARGHH! AND THE PLOT THICKENS! I loved this! though a little confusing at times with the somehwhat sudden changes of p.o.v.
BUT still very very good! wow...i really am loving it..! its really too short! please please update quicker! i really do want to read more of this uber fantastic story!
Everything is written so well and you're developing everything just perfectly especially still at this early stage..so i urge you! please update you more often..please? im devoted now! and if it takes another year for chap.3 to come out well then...anyway...wow...this Brandon Son seems quite intriguing...can't wait for more!
rock on
livingdead
funky peaches chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
WOW! Firstly this is going on my fav stories list! It rocks! Loving it so far! Especially leticia and her name! shes so agressive its wonderful! and i adore her nickname *leti*..one of my fav names...o...and the grandmother..ahaha...what a crack up..shes fantastic...and isn't alyssa such a sweetie pie...
great characterisations for the first chapter...completely digging this story...loving it all...now i will toddle off and read the next chapter...*woot woot*...
rock on
livingdead
Minchi chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Lol! That's so funny! It's really good.
~Minchi
whacked chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
oh come on...u have to update this soon! dun just...leave it like this! update update update! heh...so far i think this is going to be a very good piece of work...so u must keep writing! no more one yr gaps! also..this plot line sounds quite familiar...abt a girl being in a competition to get a guy and managing to get thru every round...or something similar...however..most plot lines are the same...but i love ur writing and i think ur story will prolly the best ever written along that plot line...if that made any sense...now update...i hv said that few times hvn't i?...hope im getting thru ;)
CrystalDusk chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
HAHAHAHA! i love it! i love all the characters. they have attitude. especially that brandon son kid. letis not bad either.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Of course I make it worth writing...I'm so great! Mah, kidding! :D Cha, anyway, WOW, totally have been waiting for yonks...not really yonks, but long enough, for this episode! AND I LOVE IT! I had NO clue that it was going to come out like this and it's terrific. Absolutely Brilliant! Write more, eh? Cause when I review it just INSPIRES, don't ya think? He he, nice work, update soon :D
xiaobudian chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
lol! u know this somehow resembles To become a suitable heroine, though its still different!
Please continue.
The Rejection chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Well, I can't say much until the plot thickens. So shall I say this- let's hope it doesn't take another year for another chapter? After all, I'm quite looking forward to the next one.
The Rejection chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Interesting. Nice twin, rude twin, taming of the shrew- all been done, but that's why it's so much fun! I hope our Brandon Son is as destestable as I think he is.
Grape chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Ahh! This was so good! Why did you have to stop? That is soo sad what her grandmother did to her! I liked what the Brandon Son was thinking about how he was good with anything to do with his tongue it was funny! This was really well written! You had better get the next chapter up soon! *Laughs* Laters
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Okay, I gave up to temptation. I had to review. And wow, I'm glad I did. But now I'd like to review again but the only way I can do that is if YOU update! Coincidence...maybe! So update, soon, or whenever in the next month! :D
Ciao!
ExNork chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Heh. Update. Please. Or I'll go insane?
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »