Reviews for My Boy
NirvanaChick6794 chapter 13 . 6/16/2004
Wow! When do we get to find out what happend to Clyde?
truthsquad chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This seems like a really awesome story so far, but there is something awfully fishy about Clyde... yikes! I'm scared to know what is it... lol. :\
Anyways...please update soon. :)
NirvanaChick6794 chapter 12 . 4/7/2004
Hey I Love this I can't wait to read more!
singergirl22 chapter 12 . 4/5/2004
OMG i love this story it is so cute aw can dave n heather hook up plz! lol keep up the wonderful work!
girl-23 chapter 12 . 4/4/2004
I like the story idea, but I dont like how she's only 13 and she's practically having sex and stuff, but whatever. Cool.
FAKEromances chapter 12 . 4/4/2004
oh! les mis!
that being said, i LOVE this story. this chapter was really sad and really good and really emotional...nice.
MoonFerret chapter 11 . 3/5/2004
Oh! *is on edge of her seat*
I will beat you with a Trout if you do not update soon! :) I'm falling head-over-heels in love with this story. Keep it up, OR ELSE! ;)
~M.F.
soupjoker chapter 11 . 3/3/2004
I love it
I have no idea where you're going with this tho, but I'm excited to find out! I'm going to assume that the 're-meeting' will occur sometime in the next few chapters.
I LOVE IT! whoo.
Not so Average chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Thank you for adding me to your favorite authors list! I tried to add you, but I don't know how. *Tear*. Thanks again, though, and I really like what you added on to your story. It's different in a good way. You should be proud.
MoonFerret chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Love it, love it, love it! It's very intimate, you described it perfectly and the make-out scenes weren't choppy, they flowed together well. Some parts of the dialogue went too fast, (like when Keith trys to 'rape' Heather), slow it down a bit more..I want to know more about Heather/Clyde's outside life (their families, why Clyde seems to mysterious but intimate). Keep it up! ;)
soupjoker chapter 10 . 2/19/2004
Cute, very very cute!
It bothers me slightly how it's been mere days but they're so intimate. How can they be in love what with knowing so little about the other?
REALLY AWESOME tho, I LOVE it.
soupjoker chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
OOh, catchy. I like the opening. Is she a "goth" or something? The wifebeater was an off-throwing touch.
I like it a LOT
off to read more,
Not so Average chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Loved this! It was really weird though but weird in a cool way. Tip: in the first chapter, you say they're "making love" but that means they're having sex and well it wouldn't fit into the context. A bit confusing there...