Reviews for Losing Grip
AVIGON chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
That last line definitely made it worthwhile. Nothing like anything I've ever seen before.
Mime chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Ai, I read Root and Anjeni's tyburn too, and I am also amazed by them, as I am by yours.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I really do like this form. Very nice.
Heart of the Sword
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
this is really cool! i've never seen this format before, it's neat, it fascinates me. :P the last little bit "i can't hold on to you" was awesome, i wasn't expecting it at all, gave the piece a lot more depth to add to the great sounds and images. excellent poem!
crazyflower chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I can't put my finger on why I like this so much...it's simple, yet effective. It seems to me to capture some sort of desperation or frenzy because of the repetition. Anyway. I like. I think I might do one now, because I thought that was so interesting. Thanks to you and Children of the Root
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
That is really cool! I've never written one of these before, so I might someday...I love this one. It is so eerie, so desperate, so frightening...it is awesome imagery that just put me in that moment. great job here.
write on.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
I've never read a Tyburn before, so maybe I'm just virgin to this kind of writing, but I didn't like the repitition that much. It sort of got on my nerves after a while. Maybe I'm not being open-minded enough. Sorry.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
A very interesting style... I love it. Excellent job, keep it up!
Lidless Eye
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
CotR's was brilliant, and this was no less than. Very creepy, a love it.
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I like it! Awesome work. I love the second to last line. Its so cool.