Reviews for Dieting Made Simple
Serpentyna chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Like I love this and I am really Hyper ! So continue...thus is my nature. okay...wrong context..anyway...BYE

*hides in bush throwing almonds at squirrels*

~Tyna Silvers
Hail the Warrior chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
This was hysterical! Post soon.
HtW
naraolla chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Update soon! This is NICE...um...excellent! Keep it up!
Vane1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Whee! Practicing for my future job! I wonder if I can put this on my college applications...
oh, and great chapter, btw. I've been nagging you, on the occasions I remembered to nag you, to write another chapter of this.
Innocent Narcissia chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
WOW! This is amazing! Are you a fan of Meg Cabot? You should deffinetly send this to a publisher, i'll b uy it!Even though i've only read the first chapter!
naraolla chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
This story is quite nice...so far that is. Well, I hope that you could continue on the length of the chapters and...Update soon! My favourite writers aren't producing new works/chapters lately...
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
This story has a pretty good introduction, but I think you definitely need to introduce the characters more than "freaky hand girl with possible dagger", because it kinda got confusing. But, overall, it was pretty good. Write more sometime
SweetBliss chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
You were so nice to review my stuff that I think that I should review you stuff..just so we're equally nice! and guess what? I love this story so far! You put in harry potter, and those are my fave books! Hehe!
is spencer like Harry? (looks.. black hair, violently green eyes) just wondering ya know!
Keep it up dudie!