Reviews for Question our Love!
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Dependence on another person is a beautiful thing... you bring across the feelings one has for another very well, very strong.
This song is a snippet from your youth. Never let it go. It is an indicator of how you once were. I have songs I wrote when I was 13 years old, when I was most angry at the world. I see how I was, and I'm amazed at how much I've changed.
Very good song.
Forever Dreaming Wishing chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Okay, all togeather amazing, but these are the lines that spoke out to me:
I want your love,
I want your life,
I want you to ask me to be your wife.
I want you to touch me, hold me,
Tell me it’s safe to breathe
~amazing- truely spoke to me, i could almost hear the beat
Did you ever bother once about how I felt?
Or sat to hug me as, in pain I knelt?
I couldn’t imagine life without you…
~~also amazing, i could feel what the person was feeling, I felt my heart go out to her
Have I ever told you that you are amazing?
Have I ever told you that from you, I wanted just one thing?
~~I thought those two lines kinda clashed, what was the just one thing she wanted? or does that fit with the wife part?
How did we ever get away with that crime?
~~what crime?
When was the last time I yearned to hold you?
Every sunrise day and sunset night!
~~amazing, great use of vocab
So, all togeather a great song! And I wouldnt mind hearing this on my raido ;) Keep writing!
Write hard,
Write Long,
Write Untill Dawn
Forever Dreaming Wishing
ZealWarrior chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
-Now when I say this was great, that means it's excellent. Why does it mean that?
-Well, I liked it, and that's odd because I esentially only listen to classical.
-This was rock wasn't it? Well whatever it is, the lyrics were beautiful.
-I always said that one of your best strengths as a writer Julie, is your ability to simply the complex.
-That skill surely shines through in this song. Your lyrics about love, a subject so complex and integral to life, are shown in a very simple and elegant fashion.
-That, my friend, is hard to do. So-GREAT WORK!
-I especially love the lines:
"How did we get so far in time?
How did we ever get away with that crime?
How did we last all those years?
How did we get past all our fears?
Did we ever really mean that line?
That line that stood the test of time?"
-Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go listen to some classical. :)
-PS: Nice list of compositions. No really, that's pretty good for someone who doesn't solely listen to classical. (I love the Emperor Waltz!)
-Sincerely, your friend, Heenay