Reviews for Hardcore
Stargate4003 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I love the joke at the end, though to tell the truth your poem about being "hardcore" (or rather, wanting to be), sounds a bit like a POSER poem. NO OFFENSE INTENDED, just saying you ought to re-write it a bit. :)
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
*lmao* I don't share your sentiments (most of the time), but once again, you have made my day... especially that joke at the end...
IpsoFacto chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
*heh* Nice. Very nice.
frugale chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
The joke was funny.
I Am Faithless chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Must remember that joke for my mate James, he'll love it! Yes your hardcore, but we knew that anyway you crazy son of a bitch! Stay Schway...
faithofsorrows chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hello all. Its called sarcasm. yay for the loser that got me. I imagine everyone else did too but I'd like to clear it up. I wasn't talking about me, I was making fun of the people that -call- themselves hardcore. They must die by a series of injections of squid fat and other sea creatures' blubber. Then by a really big fire.
That would be so neat.
It's late, can you tell?
The poem just rocks, that's why its there.
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I love the joke,
The poem, well I liked it don't get me wrong its just, I think 'hardcore' people just try to hard sometimes, try to hard, to be out of the norm
Long Live the Losers chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Cracked me up, both the poem and the joke. A lot of the writing here would be much better if more people took such a cynical angle.
FaithOfSorrows chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I was being sarcastic really. I don't do all that but I know people that do. Y'know the people:
"I'm so hardcore, I trash other people's belongings!1 Hardcore!11 one one"
sos chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I like it... kinda... I love the lil bit about the old man, fookin classic. The poem is good in places. Maybe it;s just cus I don't relate. Real hardcore people don't really aim to scare people, you just do it without trying. Anyways, I like it nonetheless, it's jut not as good as I have seen from you before. But enjoyable. Thanks for the review. sos