Reviews for Haiku: Love, Sex, Loneliness
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
melody jumba douglas she is
as so fat
you can always tell where it is
Landon Stray chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
chilling, but sad
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Yay! cool haikus! Haikus rule! HAve you ever read anything by Matsuo Basho? You should. he's the master of haiku. His stuff is a lot better in Japanese than in English (from what I've heard, I only speak English and a tiny bit of Russian), but the english is still pretty cool.
The Broken Princess chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
Unlike my random, entertaining, spontaneously written poems this actually makes sense. I dunno why my stuff's random...*shrug* Great job, though! Love the line:
"The scars never lie"
Great as usual...and then some! Power to spontaneous stuffs! Woohoo!
Okay...I'll be going now...
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
interesting haiku.. that all.. *TI*
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Thanks for revewing me I feel so happy when people do, I don't fully understand this haiku Im sorry maybe you could explain!
Caleigh Tighe chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Wow...wow, these are awesome! Just wow is all I can say. :D Great job! Great insights!
~*~Char~*~
klipofffs chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
wow i like ... sex?
teh tarik chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
I like the second last line better _
*Spiderweb of razor lines*
but if the last line's spontaneous, then it's pretty good as well.
teh tarik chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
A lot of angry, bitter emotion in this combination of tanka and haiku piece. Well done.
The Broken Princess chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Have you found a cure for writer's block, yet? LOL
...I want to go back to writing my angsty poems! But, I can't right now...so I read your's instead! Love it!
Dark Trin chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Wow..yeah that was really good. Very beautifully written, and the tankus (I think that's the plural o_O) fitted in well.
The Broken Princess chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
OMG... Every word of this poem is so beautiful. I don't mean to sound so tacky but this is so heartfelt and I can relate. I especially like the last three lines but the whole thing is just so beautiful.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Absolutely lovely job, very haunting.
teh tarik chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Beautiful. I love the description and everything else especially the word choice for the 2nd verse.
*Tapestry of sound*