Reviews for Dance of the World
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Lighthearted and happy. Great job.
ROMAN EMPEROR chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
It sounds as if this person makes your world worth living , making "butterflies dance" and the "sun shines bright". Without this person your heart stays in the it is love , you just dont know it yet , your heart does.
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I know what you mean... I've got truoble pining it down to a specific interpretation but I think that it could be about love *sigh* well that' only becasue I have a one track mind... but it makes a change thinking about love in a happy sense! I really, really like this poem but... just like the meaning of it I can't put it down to one thing... I mean the imagery structure and stlye all help make it to be totally amazing! I LOVE though how you've weaved in natural imagery throughout...
"Lightning flashes and rainbows form"
*sigh* lightening and rainbows... both contrast eachother perfectly, lightning passionate and ranibows hopeful! And that's just one example I find loads more in this brilliant poem of yours! Oh wait I can think of one word that sums everything about this poem: PERFECT! Completley and utterly perfect... it really is and definitly one of my fave poems now _
Crucified Sanctity chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Pretty :) I like love poems. They make me go all gooey and turn to romantic jam. Now I miss my girl :(
- Crucified Sanctity -
Victor Soulstorm chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
I'd say its about everlasting love, that not even mother nature can tear apart.