Reviews for The Act
Tanika chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
toad? i mean HAL! (winx) hey pally... hows it going? i havent talked to you or e-mailed you or nothing in forever... i hardly ever check this site... i only put my bully article up so i could access it... i wasnt expection ne one to review it. thank you toad... i see you obviously take the time out to check up pm ,e every once and awhile. i miss you... honestly... but i dont like that other site... and i miss smiley... but ya know... i havent been too happy and uhm... she writes about some... some things that makes me feel guilty at times. i been doin much better ya know... much happier... actually ecstatic lately. lol now TO THE POEM its a really good poem. and yeah i know plenty of people like that. ex friends that were like that. it does suck. im going to shut up now. i think enough has been said to last a life time. thanks for not forgetting about me... next poem i write will be a happy one... and i will write it JUST because you remembered to check my site. so keep an eye out for it. i think my e-mail address is posted on here somehow and if it isn its ... please e-mail me sometime
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
fave part is the 4th stanza, just a great emphasis on what a jerk he is!
your poems have sucha cute quality to them, mayb it's just the crazy rhythms, but "You make me sick and put me ina bad mood"- taht put me in a good mood- maybe jsut cos I recognise the feeling.
ps- thanks for asking me to join that other group, but I hardly get enough time on fp, let alone another site!:)
moonlover46 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Yes, I know lots of people like this at my school. FANTASTIC JOB TOAD! Teach me how to be as talented as you at writing...pwease?
Pandabear575 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
hey long time no talk, how are you. this poem is gud and yes i have met ppl like that. they are alot of times very two faced. i hate that. wel talk soon ok.
Lata~