Reviews for Thief of Hearts
vara silverwing chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved your story so much! I waited till I finished reading this story to review, and i think it was an amzing story with lots of imagination and true love! I hope I can be also one of your loyal fans? ;)
Lily chapter 18 . 8/17/2004
really really really good. I think if you made the story longer it would make quite a good novel
Amanda chapter 18 . 5/18/2004
WHE! What a great ending! *SQUEAL*
J.M. Seeley chapter 18 . 5/17/2004
Oh, YAY! Kissess all around! _ Oh, but I wish you were a bit fluffier, like in your fanfic. -_-;; Oh well...
Hey, you write yuri? ... Not my best tastes... at all... but that's okay, you go and have fun with that. :) Hey, write an epilogue- y'know?
... or a sequel. Sequels are good. - WRITE A SEQUEL! PLEASE? ;_;
I sprained my ankle... oh well... not important...
Say, I'll take you up on that offer on writing a story together some time, kay? -
Later and much luck!
J.M. Seeley chapter 17 . 5/15/2004
The adventure's almost over, and it saddens me greatly... once the last chapter is written and posted, I will... oh WAH! ;_; Well, just please continue! And Nersa better kiss Evan! KISS HIM DAMNIT! ROMANCE MUST FLOW! -
J.M. Seeley
P.S.: I'm happy to be your reviewer, even if it means I'm the only one who reads it. - Much luck!
J.M. Seeley chapter 16 . 5/9/2004
Wow, now that's intriguing. Your gods are pretty cool! :) Say, you're working on a fanfic? COOL! I'll check it out. ;) Oh, and please update! This is one of the best EVER!
J.M. Seeley chapter 14 . 4/26/2004
Ack, resistance. Again, damn you Nersa! But I agree with Evan's little voice, what is duty when you don't even believe in the cause?
Oh yay! You dedicated this to me? :) Happy... WE! ... O.o Uh... whoops, my fangirlish side wishes freedom... heeheehee... yeah. -_-
CONTINUE! You HAVE to! If you don't... oh, the tears that I will spill and drown this miserable world within my sorrows... le sigh...
Okay, ebough Shakespear-ish quote-e-ness. Just continue, please!
J.M. Seeley chapter 13 . 4/22/2004
ACK! NO! Damn you Nersa, got to Evan! Got to Evan!
O.o Uh... whoops? Heh, sorry, but this is gonna drive me up the wall for awhile. -;; Heh...
But please, do keep it up! I want to know what happens next!
J.M. Seeley chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
Hm... Now, we're getting somewhere! Have to admit it, this is getting real good. I like it, alot. -
As promised, though, I'm working on an original story. The chapter should be up soon, I'm still working out the kinks.
But said above is not the point, I REALLY like your story, you simply MUST continue! - If not... well, I must weep and wonder always of what would happen to Evan and Nersa- speaking of whom, you've gotta slip in some romance, and soon. I know Nersa's all caught up in Erinias... does he really love her? Or does he love Evan? Oh, I pray it's Evan! - Shounan ai/yaoi/ b-love rocks! WAHOO!
O.o whoopsie, fan girl's slippin' through. Well, I gotta go, later! -
R. Madillo chapter 12 . 4/2/2004
I like this so far. One thing, though: It seems more like it would fit under sci-fi. Only complaint I have so far.
tarienelle chapter 12 . 4/2/2004
interesting. hurry with it. )
tarienelle chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
pretty good. cant wait to read your next chapter. )
J.M. Seeley chapter 10 . 3/9/2004
Ah, and Shai is to be sacrificed? Hm... Helios sounds mighty interesting. You simply HAVE to continue. If you dont't... well, I don't know what I'd do!
Please, I'm curious to what happens next.:)
Amanda chapter 10 . 3/4/2004
OMG! That was a bit different than what you first had in mind. Can't wait to see what happens next!
BlueCrystal chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
Hey! Great story, great characters! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarah