Reviews for Ransom
Adrienne Jones chapter 19 . 9/15/2007
Aw! That was the most adorable story I've ever read. That is definately going on my favorites list. You're such a talented writer and I'm so jealous cause I can't write romance to save my life. I think that you could have added a bit more to the Pearl/Felix relationship and there were a couple spelling mistakes but other than that, it was perfection.

-AJ
atreyu love chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
m. way interesting :D
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
fantastic job.
cinnamon chapter 19 . 10/11/2005
Sweet! I liked it! Some of the chapters don't fit on the screen though! keep writing!
AmorinaCanta chapter 19 . 8/7/2005
LOVE IT! You should write a sequel or something. It was FAN-TASTIC!
Elisabeth Sonnet chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
I think it sounds a little silly when you throw in random pirate words, such as: "Jose avast." I mean, pirate words are the funnest(?) words in existance, when used in the proper manner. Perhaps I am wrong, and you are using them correctly. Oh, well. I like the story.
tffny012 chapter 19 . 7/7/2005
it was a wonderful ending! i loved it!
germanmaniac48 chapter 19 . 7/7/2005
Wow! i read the whole story and it was awesome! I'm lost for words! There were a few typos, but that happens sometimes. other than that, it was great! i really enjoyed reading it, and i hope that you publish it because i would definately buy it!AWESOME JOB!I luved it!
frentel chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
Am I the only one wo thinks storeis should just never end? I so needed to read a good chicky story. I even paced up swimming to finnish. Good job.
Tangerine Dream chapter 19 . 6/26/2005
This story was really great. Your grammer and spelling are amazing and your characters were believable and fully fledged. (And I see by your profile, you're a Gerry Butler fan as well...always awesome in my book). I can't wait to read more of your work!

Tangerine Dream
goodgirl101 chapter 19 . 6/3/2005
I was reading your other reviews and I completely disagree with most of them. (on the first page) It was GREAT I loved it. I don't know if I count as a opinion because I LOVE books like this one. It was a really good story. Your sentence structure was great. The imagry wonderful. You captured my attention and locked me in.
goodgirl101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
The story is really good
aims80 chapter 19 . 4/21/2005
Congratulations on finishing. I enjoyed it.
RainyDaySunlight chapter 19 . 2/23/2005
A/N: Okay, so I orignally wrote this story three years ago. It was my first idea for a 'real' story, you know my first story in high school and I assumed I was ready to begin the path of novels. I have to admit though, I don't like this story at all. I mean I love the plot and I love where I had orginally meant for it to go, but I don't think it went the way it was supposed to at all! I've been getting a few reviews about how it could be improved, and I absolutely agree! The only problem is, since I've written it, I'm stuck and don't really want to revise it since I'm working on so many other projects right now that I'm enjoying more. However, I am wanting to write a sequel to this story and in order to do that successfully, I feel that I need to rewrite this one first. If anyone has any suggestions or comments as to how I can improve this story, either plot, characters, or anything, please let me know! Your advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Also, if you enjoy my writing style, please check out some of my other stories and let me know what you think. Thanks again!
MZ SEXii PEACHESZZ chapter 19 . 2/23/2005
Uhm okie first thingz first- tha ending was satisfactorii and sweet BUT i thought, honestly, the whole story was kinda dull and boring. I got excited wen i read the summary cuz i love good "predictable" romances with a beautiful hostage and dashing pirate. But your story made the predictable plot realli boring, no offense. The characters are not ingratiating- Pearl is sweet but ultimately a prissy ninny and Vincent comes off as a lumbering stupid guy who tries to be too tough but OMG he has a heart. yea yea. the characters are just infuriating...sorri but it has to be said. You seem like a wonderful writer through your sentence structure and etc so i believe that you can write a good story...this jus wasnt it, in my opinion. Please do not be offended and do not think im an immature reader because i read A LOT of stories, trust me. So please take a time to write a response to my suggestion. It was okay to read...kinda. But i appreciate your hard work. Thanx.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »