Reviews for Ransom
GodzGirl chapter 19 . 1/29/2005
Wow! That was amazing! You did a fantastic job! I love how descriptive you were; I feel I really met Pearl and Vincent! I love how you described their pain at being apart. Keep up the good work!P.S. I wouldn't mind a sequel on their life in France, if you're up to it!
Britt chapter 19 . 1/28/2005
I really liked it! My 2 younger broithers kept yelling at me because I was taking so long on the computer! Lol. Oh well. You are a very talented writer! I do write myself, though it only satisfies me. I like to write stories that I then think about and end up dreaming about. Anyway, I have a good storyline that I think you could turn into a beautiful story! Please email for details! Keep up the good work!
strawberry22 chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
It was a very nice story. Even though a lot of it was outlandishly unrealistic, I liked it. That's the beauty of writing fiction; Creating your own universe and choosing to break all the rules that would normaly luck and Godspead in future sailing!
morbidlyalone chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
I don't have as much to comment on with this chapter other than the curiousity on whether the young man or the captain will be paired up with her...if she'll be paired up with anyone in a romance sort thing. This chapter was as good as the first. I'm still surprised as the lack of reviews...I mean this story is great!

-j
morbidlyalone chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
You started of the story very nicely. The first paragraph was well structured and caught my attention. Your sentences are well structured as well. You use a large amount of imagery words (is that what they're called? I forgot!) which actually weaves a picture into my mind. You're honestly a very good writer and I'm surprised that there aren't that many reviews as I would have hoped there to be! I'm not sure but I got reminded of the movie Pirates of The Carrabian (sorry I have bad spelling, and I know I had to have spelled that wrong) though I'm not sure if that was your intention. It's still very nice , I have just finally finished reading the entire first chapter. You have captured my interest. I'm looking forward to be reading your next chapter!
passion101 chapter 19 . 9/29/2004
This story was just...splendid! I love it. It was so perfectly cute and exciting!
RainyDaySunlight chapter 9 . 8/21/2004
SPARKLING EYES ~ why do you think that about Captain Valentine? He's not at all. I'm not sure why he's coming across like that, I mean other than the fact that he's a pirate. Please keep reading. And tell me what you think I should do to make him not seem like a "pervert". Thanks!
XOXOXO ~NAT~
Treg chapter 7 . 8/21/2004
Yay! better her dead the with perverty pervertson! i think that i really do! how bout this i stop reading here, and she died! thats a real good ending for this peice!ok. im gonn atake a break for now. i dunno if ill keep reading. i probably will, tho if i do, i might end up hating it. and then ill hate myself for reading it, and ruining the perfect ending. i dunno, email me, tell me if u think i should keep on reading! i don't want her to get together with the old fart!lolz, _
Treg chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
ugh, no! perverty pervertson over here needs to get a clue! and pearl, if she actually likes him and not wesley, she needs to go to some therapy classes with me and callie!lolz _, captain got some serious probles, * dramatically* he wasn't loved as a child! *crys ( in happines)* anyway, im telling u, if i find out that she has feelings for him, ill not keep on reading! i man it this time! she cant get together with that, that PERVERT! ITS WRONG!
Treg chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
i really don't like this farty old pervert! _lolz
Treg chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
omg, there was a scene JUST LIKE THIS in pirates of the carribean!but, i like this better. but, i still beleive the old fart( the captain_) is a pervet and obssesed with her! prove me worng, why don't ya? great chapter!
Treg chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
hehe,for a minute i thought she was faking!but now, i see not... i like wesely. i dun like the captain tho, he seems like an old pervert!_,lolz, good chapter!
Treg chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
ohh, im glad u told me about this one! it seems really really good so far! defintly my style! i can't beleive i missed it!wow, there are alot of chapters, so, i guess i'll be leaving u, a pretty big nuber of reviews! hope u don't mind!_ anyway, it seems to me like a cross of one of my best freind emily's fave film, piartes of the caribean, cuz, they r obviously gonna kidnap pearl like they did to kiera nightly, and also, cuz, the captain, ( is he the hot one in this fic? oh well, ill find out soon enough lolz _) anyway, the captain, yea, he reminds me of jack sparrow, savvy? but it also seems like my eight grade play for this yr ( im graduating this yr, so, my school holds a speacial musical for the graduating class, auditions are in december, im hoping to get the lead, ill tell u when auditions are as soon as i know, but i think some time in december, anyway cross ur fingers! ugh, im digressing AGAIN!) its called pirates of penzance, i dunno if uve ever heard of it, it's a musical, its pretty good. anyway, if u ever watch it, the captain reminds me of the pirate , lolz, im really liking it so far. but, unfortunatly, i cant read everything at one, and since im reading another story besides this one right now, this is what ill do, ill read one chapter of this one, and then the other, and then this one , then the other, ect... oo look, u updated rising.. ok, so this one, then rising, then the ther... u get the point! ur smart!lolz, anyway, i think this is the longest review i have ever posted ever!hah! yay!_, o, also, so, this takes place in africa? thats pretty creative!ok. * catches breath* allright, onto rising now, then the other one, and then,sleep around 4 am, sounds good? ok, BREAK TEAM, BREAK!OK, ILL SHUT UP NOW _
Marzipan chapter 4 . 8/17/2004
Again, I'm wondering why they haven't told the island people they have their Chief's daughter. And why on earth are they treating her like a princess? I'd grudgingly say it might be possible for Wesley to feel that way, but the captain, the others that met her in her cell, and pretty much anyone else of the crew that comes in contact with her feeling so sorry and wanting to treat her like that? *bangs head on table harder*
AMildlyPsychoCat chapter 13 . 7/29/2004
hey that wasa cute story! couldnt really find too much that needed to be improved. maybe some more foreshadowing, but it was pretty good .
~Kat