Reviews for Ransom
Blade Griffin chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
JESUS! The girl's gone #& %ing INSANE!
BreeJalil chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
:O!
crazy1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
hey,
Just to say...I LOVED this story. It is great. email me when you finish it okay? One thing, dont' you think its a little...Pirrates of the Carribeanish? Jsut wondering. But, great details, great plot line.
ForevermoreDeadLenore chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I just started reading this, and it is really good so far. I love pirate storiez
Blade Griffin chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
1. I don't know what's up with the file, but it is twice the width of the screen. Are you by chance using note pad? If so I would advise switching to word pad or microsoft word instead.
2. Loved the chapter. I was afraid you were going ot have her accept the apology. Personally, I think it gives Pearl more of a lady-like persona, but still a back bone.
3. You mentioned me in your author's note! Aww I feel wuv *warm and fuzzy feeling*
4. Post again somewhere in the semi near future! (I can't be too demanding, heck it's been at least a month since I last updated..)
Blade Griffin chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
hmm, now those were stupid decisions on both sides. I like the story, this year all of the pirate stories have all been mary-sues or a POTC take off. Glad someone's still original
magiabruxa chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
Please update soon! Thank you bye!
Magiabruxa-
BreeJalil chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
this is sucha great story :), update as soon as possible, please :P
Lily and Tianra chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
keep going
it is very good
i want to see where it goes
TTFN
Luv Yas
Lils
BreeJalil chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
hey, this is really really good, if you are hoping for reviews then u shoudl allow reviews with otu being signed in, but if u don't care about the reviews don't worry abotu it, some people just don't want to take the time to sign in, but this is a really great story so far it looks really interesting
magiabruxa chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
Pleas update soon! This is an awesome story! I can't believe what happened to pearl! Thank you bye!
Magiabruxa-
magiabruxa chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Pleaseupdate soon! I love this story, that indeed I do! Thank you bye!
magiabruxa-