Reviews for Punishement
laerai chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I think the rhyme is okay. I like the actual idea. It's such a twist. If the title were different I wouldn't have suspected... I was almost lulled into that false sense of security before the poem twisted on me.
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
wow Mia! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVE IT! loved the last two stanzas but i loved the whole thing too!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
very cool, very long...though the longness was nessesary, if it was shorter i dont think you would have got across the full effect. anyway, this was awesome, what i like about your poems *seeming most of them are rhyming* is that i dont realise they rhymine until half way through when i look closer at teh words...your rhyming is at ease with what your pekm means, what it wants to get through...i love that.
i wish i could put my beliefs into words like you can, your obviously very clear in what you believe in, and i admire that...better than us confuised ruffians which roam the earth *gigantic flashing red arrow points straight at me* - but yes, i think you made a clear statement, poeticly and to the reader, enjoyably...very enjoyably.
moving along...kudos! this was fab, keep up the great work.
P:S - thats a shame about the computer thing, and seening you are the top of your class i think they should be congradulaing you instead of prosecuting you. maybe they should give you more support if your grades are dropping. anyway, hope they come to their senses for your sake :D - us computer addicts need our geek time uh? hehe - take care.