Reviews for Collision Course
Mime chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I like the way you combined the two different styles of haiku...very unique indeed.
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
awesome work. I like how its split.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
beautiful
and such a unique style too!
summerdazed
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
again, very intriguing format, i love that about this piece right off the bat. it's especially cool how you can read the italicized and unitalicized lines together or separately as their own individual poems. certainly a very cool effect, only you could come up with something like this. *applause* wow, it's kind of hard to pick but if you were reading them as separate poems, the mysteriousness of the italicized one is enchanting. "die" was an excellent last line, and for some reason "keep the goddess down" is stuck in my head - great line there, as well. transcendant work, chica. :)
magie poet chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
dark much? just in time for new year's...
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Hm. Interesting. I like it! It sorta reminds me of my own feelings on things. Lovely haiku, LYV.
Aisling Grey chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Absolutely beautiful haiku! I love the way it flows. And the imagery is wonderful. The two lines: Sands of time shifting, and the age of pisces ending reminds me of a chinese quote. To me, this haiku seems to be talking about smothering {or burying} your true heritage. Denying what your culture {or other cultures} can offer you. But that's just my interpretation. I love your work.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
This made for an interesting read. I liked it.
Heart of the Sword
frugale chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
That was unusual. Prophetic and moralistic; in an enjoyable way of course.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Fascinating haiku. Your use of cut poetry was really cool as well. Very deep.
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
cool, i love how it was all disoriented and crap, you know what i mean...sorry about the quick type, i'm a bit busy...
- bvr xx