Reviews for A Forbidden Love
ToxicLove101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
LOved it
Emelaya Ericson chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
This is a very wierd story and yet still strangely refreshing. I love incest. Still, I don't think that you should push Chloe out of the story and not allow her to remain Morgan's friend. Even though friends fight, they respect each other, and if someone doesn't want to tell them something they should respect that line. It's what friends do. Great job though.

Lots of Love,

Emi
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
hey nice story u have going on.i hope u can update soon. its good.i mean it something not like the bad boy hates the girl and they fall in love and live happily ever after and i dont know but i think u shuld continue this update soon please!
In Love With Your Love chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
We know that incest is wrong but we can't help ourselves and want to read about it. Perhaps because we will never experience something like it.

This story sort of reminds me of Cruel Intentions with the whole "incest" thing minus the bet and in the film they weren't related. But still.

Really interesting story.

I want to know what happens between Aaron and Morgan. Will they get caught or will they move on?
In Love With Your Love chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Very intense.
RosesAreRed chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
I LOVE your story! It's so unique and cool...I - I...there's no words! -

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

RosesAreRed
FREAK THAT READS TOO MUCH chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Please please please please update soon!
Aneli chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
i wish u would write more about this storie... it is kinda wierd with brother and sister and all.. but its kinda uniqe.. and well weider things have happen.. and i so wanna know what hapens next
irishgurl chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
update soon please!
Mar chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
I like your sorry and I’d like to see it updated! I have no problem with incest and although nothing similar has happened to me, I can’t understand other should find it offensive. It’s none of their business and does not make any harm to them.
Back to your story..it reminds me of the love between king Arthur and his sister Morgan Le Fay. Morgan is one of my favourite characters and her story with Arthur is so tragic.(in love and cannot marry due to the domination of Christians)
I'm wondering..have you inspired your story from them? As Aaron's name sounds a bit like Arthur’s name:)
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Hey, don't worry. Fillers happen to the best of us. I'm really inerested o see what happens next. Keep writing!
Nikki
veralidaine sarrasri chapter 3 . 3/7/2004
really great, can't wait till next chapter
Blade Griffin chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
filler, eh, no problem. every story has them, and this is definantly not the worst filler i've read. Kudos, and post again soon!
Keo Blaze chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Might I say first, I have NO PROBLEM, with incest. I like how the story is going so far, if you ever need some help from a fellow author, don't hesistate from e-mailing me. I hope to read some more soon.
Kaity Smith chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
i think the story is very interesting and can't wait to find out what happens between AAron and Morgan when she comes home from school. please post the next chapter soon. i like it.