Reviews for Blown Kisses
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow pretty poem! I love the lines about envying her kiss and the blushing cheek. Lovely emotions and imagery.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
"I envy my blown kiss"
...and I envy your talent. And I heart that line...absolutely lovely poem. Ah, so pretty...
lyv
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Nice...very sweet.
The only thing anyone ever blows me is raspberries!
Spawny
K.G. Hollingsworth chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Right then. Sappy indeed. But sappy in the good kinda way.
Although the meter seems just a little off on the last stanza. But not much. _ Just my opinion. I could be wrong.
Anyway, very good work. I'll probably read some more later, so expect to here more from me. *Grins wickedly.*
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hiya! This is so sweet! Really, and lovely imagery...beautiful! Great work, keep writing! Love, Mia
TheDarkSaxPlaya chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Aww. . very sweet! _
One With Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Woohoo my first review of your work! My apologies for the wait. But about your poem, it's nice to see someone so in thoughts of their love. I think it's important to always have that special someone on your mind. The poem is a pretty way on how you do that.
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
This is a beautiful poem, there is no doubt about that. I hope you and the reicever of those kisses can one day be able to kiss in person. If it will be your first kiss, that will make it even more memorable. I bow to your ever growning talent.