Reviews for Christmas Gifts
Mime chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Alas, it's pass Christmas, but I've got nothing to request anyway, I know I'll be satisfied with anything you come up with. I'll just go and read the others' pieces and attempt to get my brain moving at this late hour.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I hope it's not too late to request something, because I thought of one but kept forgetting to tell you.
Do you think you could write a sonnet about love? Particularly one about the passionate side of love. I wrote one a while back, but I thought that since you're so good at this thing that you could show me how it's done well.
Again, sorry for being late.
frugale chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I really, really feel impolite to request something from you. But ... I really liked forest walk, and I was wondering if you could write something similar (same form) in the themes of fairies, spirits, magick, or elven stuff, even though I'm not a big fan ... forest walk was so beautiful.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
hehe!

this is really cute, very cool way to phrase the offer, i must say. loved the first stanza especially :P

so, to take you up on the offer then . . . hmm . . . ike! what to request? *think*think*think* alright, i request . . . something pretty! (to be broad about it, i know, but i can't possibly choose one specific pretty thing anyways, i love surprises :P). yay for Christmas! a merry one to ye! :D
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
This is a really sweet thing to do. Sadly, my brain cannot think of requests at this hour...
Aww, what the heck. Here's your cookies now!
Heart of the Sword
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
*whistles* God how long did THAT wanna take? I'd suggest but I'd love anything ya do anyway! _ Now I've gotta go puke...I REALLY shouldn't've had a large MaccyDs...o
- BVR xx
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
hi, sweet offer. i think i'm going to take you up on it.
holidays always make me cranky (being agnostic raised jewish in a store that plays pop christmas music for two months isn't fun), and new year's is just a reminder that you don't have a date-so, remind me about the good things of winter (without the religion), and the hopes (rather than wars) we're supposed to have for a new year.
no particular form, though the intermixed haiku might work well.
is that vague enough? ;)
(even without santa i always behave-i really gotta change that...)
zamnath chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
How 'bout a poem about sailing in the middle of the ocean right before an enormous storm hits. Maybe have two different levels, one which states the events, and one which states the emotions and thoughts of the individual or individuals you've decided to target.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
It's very sweet that you're doing this for everyone. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything right now- but I'll be back!