Reviews for Whatever
A Nonny Mouse chapter 27 . 7/22/2004
Hmm...I'm not sure what to say about this poem. A few of the stanzas were really awesome and the concept of having or showing no emotion - apathy is a very good word by the way - stays strong throughout the entire poem which an excellent quality a lot of the poets I know seem to lack. Good poem overall _
A Nonny Mouse chapter 26 . 6/19/2004
Chapter Twenty-Five:
This poem was beautiful...the rhymes, the way it brought you into it through where it left you standing still. It really spoke to me and reminded me of someone I once new. You get better with each poem you write, NanoSaga.
Chapter Twenty-Six:
This one was so sweet! I don't think it was as touching as With You but this one had such a cute concept...it flows so smoothly too.
A Nonny Mouse chapter 23 . 5/16/2004
O.O What do you mean it was crappy? I loved this! I've always found your rhyming scheme to be simple, but amazingly well used _ You have lovely rhymes in here and it sounds so...I don't know...I can't really describe it...
But it was beautiful...very touching poem _
A Nonny Mouse chapter 22 . 5/13/2004
"I was just living
A conjured lie
You still hurt me
And I don’t know why"
My favorite line. Such a sad topic though, quite different from your other poems.
A Nonny Mouse chapter 15 . 3/22/2004
The last stanza is very powerful...showing that even those seen as horrible can show human emotions...and even those who are human must meet their end.
A Nonny Mouse chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
I though that this poem was rather fascinating...it rather reminds me of someone I knew _ You're a wonderful poet, keep writing!
Burning For Revenge chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Hey this is really good. PLease keep writing. U r so good at it. Can u plz check out my stuff at: ~burningforrevenge
thanks for a great poem.
from Burning For Revenge.
Meghan Dresner chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Gwah! Why'd you take off all your other poems? *shakes you*
To be perfectly honest, I always thought you were more of a poet than I. This poem was beautiful. Definately one of my favorites that you have written, Steph.